Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Formups?

Hey Everyone,

Yamamushi here, aka the guy who threw up in every trashcan of the speakers hallway at the Riviera during DC14 after drinking Tattoo remover (but the points were so worth it).

I'm looking to meetup with some of my old teammates to reclaim our glory (2nd place winners of DC14 and 1st place winning team of DC15). Or anyone who would be willing to team up with myself to show everyone else what it takes to win a Defcon Scavenger Hunt.

Such as:

- Covering ones body in vicks vapor rub and running through DC15 in underwear being chased by a rather large hawaiian.

- Tattoo Remover (most painful "drink" ever conceived)

- Drinking a gallon of chocolate milk in 5 minutes in las vegas heat.

- Cooking a pound of bacon on a hotel bathroom floor with an iron and conning someone into eating it.

- etc.

If all else fails, I'm sure DC19 will be fun regardless
    You don't "Win" Scavenger Hunt, you survive Scavenger Hunt.

Re: Team Formups?

An awesome post! We are really looking forward to seeing you, and whatever team you form, back at the Hunt table this year!

Regarding your email, YES, please send that on over! We WILL publish photos and video but all credit will be given.
    "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

I'll be busy with all the events I'm hosting. Wont be able to make an attempt at another 1st place win. Every scav hunt team needs a member who will stop at nothing to win. That member was you.

Comment

Oh hell yeah! I need to meet you regardless. Still room on your team?

Comment

Originally posted by Rivka View Post
          Oh hell yeah! I need to meet you regardless. Still room on your team?
          No team formed up as of yet, but I'll be willing to help anyone who asks for it :-)
          You don't "Win" Scavenger Hunt, you survive Scavenger Hunt.

Comment

Just come on by the table on Friday when Con starts, there are almost always some "singles" standing around looking for a team to make or join!

Comment

Originally posted by eris View Post
              Just come on by the table on Friday when Con starts, there are almost always some "singles" standing around looking for a team to make or join!
              Ah, so that's where the singles meetup at con is?
              And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Comment

Originally posted by HighWiz View Post
                Ah, so that's where the singles meetup at con is?
                Scavenger Hunt people do it with a team.

Comment

Working...
                X