BlackHat TamperEvident Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackHat TamperEvident Class

I noticed at Blackhat someone is teaching a tamper evident class. Is anyone attending?

WiK
    Vell, WiK's just zis guy

Re: BlackHat TamperEvident Class

I won't be taking the class, but I will definitely be checking out the talks. So is it cheating to have datagram on one of the teams? :P (just playing - team hactar will tear you apart this time)

Comment

That's one of the three offerings by my company, The CORE Group... and yes, datagram is the lead instructor of the class.

a video with datagram describing the details of what he discusses can be seen here. (it's Datagram's smiling face until the 1:00 minute mark, but then the cool footage of tools and tactics starts)
      "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
      - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by DiscipleOfJude View Post
        is it cheating to have datagram on one of the teams?
        personally, i think it would be awesome if a team comprised of some of our Black Hat students formed and wound up beating everybody. Bonus points if they didn't arrive in Vegas thinking they'd participate and if they had no prior experience before Black Hat.
        "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
        - Trent Reznor

Comment

There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many shameless plugs in those posts! Just kidding. I didn't notice that these classes were MFP related... great job of getting the info out there from last year!!

WiK
          Vell, WiK's just zis guy

Comment

Originally posted by DiscipleOfJude View Post
            I won't be taking the class, but I will definitely be checking out the talks. So is it cheating to have datagram on one of the teams? :P (just playing - team hactar will tear you apart this time)
            lol

datagram

Comment

Working...
            X