Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black and White Ball

Hello,

Where can we find information about the schedule and location for the Black and White Ball(s)?

-Doc

Re: Black and White Ball

Originally posted by dr.strangelust View Post
    Hello,

Where can we find information about the schedule and location for the Black and White Ball(s)?

-Doc
    There is a forum [forum=576]DC19 Official Pool Parties // Music Action[/forum] that is a catch-all requested by GreatScott! for all of this related entertainment, and music,and another [forum=577]The DC19 "Chillout" Room and lounge (Room #1 of the Rio Pavilion)[/forum] for events int he chill-out room.

I've moved your thread here with a redirection that should last a week, and then expire.

For a specific answer to your question about a schedule, you'll have to wait for GreatScott! or someone else helping to organize these events related to Defcon entertainment. If you are hoping for a PDF version of the full Defcon 19 program available for download online, I would not expect anything until after June 15, with some time in mid-July being more likely.
    Last edited by TheCotMan; June 9, 2011, 18:14.

Comment

Hi!

We expect to have the schedule and location information finalized by early-mid July... with some more less-official updates to come in the next week or so.
      | | |

Comment

In the past years the black and white balls had a certain themes and dress code recommendation. Is that the case this year and where can one find the themed arecommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by dr.strangelust View Post
          In the past years the black and white balls had a certain themes and dress code recommendation. Is that the case this year and where can one find the themed arecommendations?

Ah! It's "Spy" themed for both nights :) tuxedos? bowler hats that can cut a ___? spy vs spy gear? A bit last-minute response here I know :)
          | | |

Comment

Working...
          X