Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Meet Avatar Badge Instructions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Forum Meet Avatar Badge Instructions

    Use link below

    http://defcon.stotan.org/faq/avatar.htm







    (Thanks HighWiz for the link and Info)

  • #2
    Re: Forum Meet Avatar Badge Instructions

    Don't tell me what to do! Anarchy!




    Seriously, however, good quick instructable Wiz.
    "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Forum Meet Avatar Badge Instructions

      I'm using the same Avatar badge I've had for years. It's still in good shape so why make another ;)
      Looking forward to seeing everyone at the meet-up.
      DaKahuna
      ___________________
      Will Hack for Bandwidth

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Forum Meet Avatar Badge Instructions

        So my forum badge is just about done now. Just gotta find a place to hide the battery. :P

        Originally posted by DaKahuna View Post
        I'm using the same Avatar badge I've had for years. It's still in good shape so why make another ;)
        Looking forward to seeing everyone at the meet-up.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Forum Meet Avatar Badge Instructions

          Originally posted by DiscipleOfJude View Post
          So my forum badge is just about done now. Just gotta find a place to hide the battery. :P
          You just made HighWiz's day.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Forum Meet Avatar Badge Instructions

            Originally posted by DiscipleOfJude View Post
            So my forum badge is just about done now. Just gotta find a place to hide the battery. :P
            Awesome! I actually experimented with making an electronic version of my Avatar badge. While the "rainbow" effect that was created was kinda cool I didn't like the weight issues that went along with it. You may have just inspired me to give it another go, though.


            Originally posted by astcell View Post
            You just made HighWiz's day.
            Yes, yes he did.
            And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Forum Meet Avatar Badge Instructions

              All I need to do is wear the hat... can't miss it.
              Guinness bottle optional. May be replaced with any reasonably dark beer.
              'jazz

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Forum Meet Avatar Badge Instructions

                I believe Rolling Rock is the Unofficial beer of the Defcon Forum. Unofficially I think the attendee with the best Avatar badge will receive a case of Rolling Rock Beer. Not sure how we determine what is best but someone will be Rolling in Rolling Rock.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Forum Meet Avatar Badge Instructions

                  Originally posted by Bbox View Post
                  I believe Rolling Rock is the Unofficial beer of the Defcon Forum. Unofficially I think the attendee with the best Avatar badge will receive a case of Rolling Rock Beer. Not sure how we determine what is best but someone will be Rolling in Rolling Rock.
                  Okay someone come up with an idea for "Rick Rolling Rock."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Forum Meet Avatar Badge Instructions

                    Originally posted by Bbox View Post
                    Unofficially I think the attendee with the best Avatar badge will receive a case of Rolling Rock Beer. Not sure how we determine what is best but someone will be Rolling in Rolling Rock.
                    I think that would make a great contest for the forum meet.
                    And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Forum Meet Avatar Badge Instructions

                      The big question is do I bring the prize warm so the winner can enjoy them at a later time, or chilled so it's ready for consumption?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Forum Meet Avatar Badge Instructions

                        Originally posted by Bbox View Post
                        The big question is do I bring the prize warm so the winner can enjoy them at a later time, or chilled so it's ready for consumption?
                        Well the prize also brings up the issue of "What if a person under 21" wins?
                        And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Forum Meet Avatar Badge Instructions

                          Originally posted by HighWiz View Post
                          Well the prize also brings up the issue of "What if a person under 21" wins?
                          Then the winner happily shares his prize with everyone else? :P

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Forum Meet Avatar Badge Instructions

                            Originally posted by HighWiz View Post
                            Well the prize also brings up the issue of "What if a person under 21" wins?
                            I thought about that also, I think I will offer a case of Mountain Dew (un-chilled) or something like it for the under 21 winner.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Forum Meet Avatar Badge Instructions

                              Originally posted by Bbox View Post
                              I thought about that also, I think I will offer a case of Mountain Dew (un-chilled) or something like it for the under 21 winner.
                              Maybe Nikita has an idea for a prize?
                              And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X