• Show
Clear All

• Forum Meet Avatar Badge Instructions

Use link below

http://defcon.stotan.org/faq/avatar.htm

(Thanks HighWiz for the link and Info)

Re: Forum Meet Avatar Badge Instructions

Don't tell me what to do! Anarchy!

Seriously, however, good quick instructable Wiz.
    "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

I'm using the same Avatar badge I've had for years. It's still in good shape so why make another ;)
      Looking forward to seeing everyone at the meet-up.
      DaKahuna

Comment

So my forum badge is just about done now. Just gotta find a place to hide the battery. :P

Originally posted by DaKahuna View Post
        I'm using the same Avatar badge I've had for years. It's still in good shape so why make another ;)
        Looking forward to seeing everyone at the meet-up.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscipleOfJude View Post
          So my forum badge is just about done now. Just gotta find a place to hide the battery. :P
          You just made HighWiz's day.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscipleOfJude View Post
            Awesome! I actually experimented with making an electronic version of my Avatar badge. While the "rainbow" effect that was created was kinda cool I didn't like the weight issues that went along with it. You may have just inspired me to give it another go, though.

Originally posted by astcell View Post
            You just made HighWiz's day.
            Yes, yes he did.
            And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Comment

All I need to do is wear the hat... can't miss it.
              Guinness bottle optional. May be replaced with any reasonably dark beer.
              'jazz

Comment

I believe Rolling Rock is the Unofficial beer of the Defcon Forum. Unofficially I think the attendee with the best Avatar badge will receive a case of Rolling Rock Beer. Not sure how we determine what is best but someone will be Rolling in Rolling Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Bbox View Post
                  I believe Rolling Rock is the Unofficial beer of the Defcon Forum. Unofficially I think the attendee with the best Avatar badge will receive a case of Rolling Rock Beer. Not sure how we determine what is best but someone will be Rolling in Rolling Rock.
                  Okay someone come up with an idea for "Rick Rolling Rock."

Comment

Unofficially I think the attendee with the best Avatar badge will receive a case of Rolling Rock Beer. Not sure how we determine what is best but someone will be Rolling in Rolling Rock.
                    I think that would make a great contest for the forum meet.
                    And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Comment

The big question is do I bring the prize warm so the winner can enjoy them at a later time, or chilled so it's ready for consumption?

Comment

The big question is do I bring the prize warm so the winner can enjoy them at a later time, or chilled so it's ready for consumption?
                        Well the prize also brings up the issue of "What if a person under 21" wins?

Comment

Originally posted by HighWiz View Post
                          Then the winner happily shares his prize with everyone else? :P

Comment

Originally posted by HighWiz View Post
                            I thought about that also, I think I will offer a case of Mountain Dew (un-chilled) or something like it for the under 21 winner.

Comment

I thought about that also, I think I will offer a case of Mountain Dew (un-chilled) or something like it for the under 21 winner.
                              Maybe Nikita has an idea for a prize?

Comment

Working...
                              X