signup thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• signup thread

teams who are going to participate in the BCCC event are asked to sign-up here. historically, we have allowed walk-ons to participate, but it helps me to manage how much beer i need to bring if i know how many teams will be in attendance.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Re: signup thread

Team Sax will be there, no salt added. ;)
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." -Optimus Prime

Comment

Team HeBrew will be back again.

Comment

Team ZeroDay Centigrade will be present.

Comment

ok, I'm in.

GO TEAM <HRMRUFRERUF....>

Now cooling from beautiful San Diego!!!!

Bryan

Comment

just a quick note... i've been having difficulty getting full confirmation from the DEFCON Staff regarding whether the Rio is 100% ok with the BCCC event.

it's been sounding promising, but i just wanted to put that out there.
            "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
            - Trent Reznor

Comment

Ad-Hoc will be back this year. Unless I end up rolling in with NSL. IDK. Ill be there an will have a contraption of danger and intrigue.

Comment

Are we going to have access to water and power?

Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by bryan View Post
                  Are we going to have access to water and power?
                  i am forced to admit that i haven't heard a solid answer from the hotel contact folk, but i'll ask... my best guess is that power is easy to happen anywhere. i don't know if water is as easy. how much would you need/want?
                  - Trent Reznor

Comment

not sure, maybe 4-6 gallons. I can bring it in buckets if I need to.

I'm also bringing extension cords since I'll need power.

Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by bryan View Post
                      not sure, maybe 4-6 gallons. I can bring it in buckets if I need to. I'm also bringing extension cords since I'll need power.
                      wow. i am so excited to see how this comes off.
                      - Trent Reznor

Comment

Do you know if the Rio does low grade Uranium storage? If not, I'll switch to plan B for my cooling contraption.

B

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
                        wow. i am so excited to see how this comes off.

Comment

Team Party n Party n YEAH! formally known as Nullspace Labs

Comment

Working...
                          X