Watch us practice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch us practice?

GM1 and I are going to be practicing the set tomorrow (Friday 6/24) night.

I'm going stream the practice via ustream. I'll post the link tomorrow and more info on the exact time we'll start it up.

This is going to be kind of an experiment. I'm not sure how the audio will come across and I'm a bit concerned the amps will oversaturate the mic and just sound like a giant wall of noise but it's worth a try.

Tune in if you're interested in getting a sneak peak at the set and where we stand progress wise so far.
    perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Re: Watch us practice?

Originally posted by Chris View Post
    GM1 and I are going to be practicing the set tomorrow (Friday 6/24) night.

I'm going stream the practice via ustream. I'll post the link tomorrow and more info on the exact time we'll start it up.

This is going to be kind of an experiment. I'm not sure how the audio will come across and I'm a bit concerned the amps will oversaturate the mic and just sound like a giant wall of noise but it's worth a try.

Tune in if you're interested in getting a sneak peak at the set and where we stand progress wise so far.

Where are you practicing?
    And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Comment

Originally posted by HighWiz View Post
      Where are you practicing?
      GM1's girlfriend's house. Why? You wanna drive down and hang out?

Comment

We should be starting around 7:30 at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/goon-band-practice

We are going to try to Mic it so that it sounds ok but we'll see.

Comment

We should be starting around 7:30 at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/goon-band-practice

We are going to try to Mic it so that it sounds ok but we'll see.
          7:30pm EDT?
          Last edited by Chris; June 24, 2011, 12:41.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
            7:30pm EDT?

Or Eastern Standard, whichever the fuck one we're in right now.

We'll probably practice for anywhere from an hour to 2 on the stream

Comment

Or Eastern Standard, whichever the fuck one we're in right now.

We'll probably practice for anywhere from an hour to 2 on the stream
              if my clock is accurate, that is approximately 40 minutes from the time of this post.

Comment

It works! Watching and listening now...

Comment

It looks like it is over. Thanks GodMinus1 and Chris for letting us see the progress of your practice.

Comment

Working...
                  X