Need a Team and/or Teammate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Team and/or Teammate?

All my efforts to get those I know to join the oCTF team I preregistered have failed.

I would like to participate in this year's oCTF with a group if I could - there will be more learning and fun that way.

I have been writing code for 12 years, a pro C++ software developer for six years, and recently passed the OSCP certification - so I know a few things. I also know enough to know that there is a lot I don't know... I would probably be better at the service type challenges, but wouldn't mind working on the forensic challenges either.

I also shower regularly, so you don't have to worry about being completely pwned by my "BO."

So, if you have a slot on your team available or if you are another person without a team who wants to play, please let me know by sending me an email (dehaulgmail.com) or replying to this message.
    Last edited by dehaul; June 28, 2011, 15:54. Reason: poor grammar

Re: Need an oCTF Team and/or Teammate?

We would be happy to add you to the team.

We already registered.

Originally posted by dehaul View Post
    All my efforts to get those I know to join the oCTF team I preregistered have failed.

I would like to participate in this year's oCTF with a group if I could - there will be more learning and fun that way.

I have been writing code for 12 years, a pro C++ software developer for six years, and recently passed the OSCP certification - so I know a few things. I also know enough to know that there is a lot I don't know... I would probably be better at the service type challenges, but wouldn't mind working on the forensic challenges either.

I also shower regularly, so you don't have to worry about being completely pwned by my "BO."

So, if you have a slot on your team available or if you are another person without a team who wants to play, please let me know by sending me an email (dehaulgmail.com) or replying to this message.

Comment

Re: Need a Team and/or Teammate?

Sounds good to me!

Thanks!

Comment

Hello All,

Two of us are also looking to join a team. We are completely green to OCTF format at Defcon. Is it spanned over the 4 days of the conference? Are there objectives given each day or does the competition happen on a specific night?

One of us has around 10 years of security related experience, where the other is a bit behind but catching up as fast as possible ;)

QUOTE: "I also shower regularly, so you don't have to worry about being completely pwned by my "BO." This applies as well.

noobznet: Any more room on your team?

You can message me on the forums or feel free to send me a private message and we'll discuss it further.

Cheers!

Comment

Hey all,

we're three guys with good hygeine looking to get into the fray a bit. We don't have any experience but we're all sys admins/scripters in our day jobs, and can probably make ourselves useful in one way or another. Send me a PM if you have any room! Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X