Join Wardriving Team "WirelessCon Team"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L0nd0
    well lets see what other software is there for sniffing for wireless networks beside netstumbler?
    For which OS?
    Also do you mean sniffer as in packet sniffer?
    There are quite a few out there.

Though if you mean a Windows app that compares to NS and its features, there are none. Though I haven't browsed around sourceforge lately, someone may have started something...

Comment

I wasnt to sure I am just really getting into wireless networks so I'm not really up on all the information about it.

although I am very impresed with netstumbler, very wicked. :)
      There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I wasnt to sure I am just really getting into wireless networks so I'm not really up on all the information about it.
        You must join my Church of WiFi ;)

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave

Pray and worship the 802.11 gods
          There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Pray and worship the 802.11 gods
            Haha, you should check out some of the threads in the Off Topic section on the NS boards... too funny... I created a sermon for the WiFi masses..

Comment

I need to attend the sermon, but its now time for my lunch break at work, fuck yeah :D. BRB

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I need to attend the sermon, but its now time for my lunch break at work, fuck yeah :D. BRB
                Damn it is 3am... lunch at 3am... that sounds... good.. hmmm.. I really shouldn't eat right now... but hey, this shape doesn't come naturally... I have to work at it... :)

mmmm... microwaved macaroni and cheese and a barq's rootbeer... damn i am out of bendy straws... argh!

Comment

AirSnort.INFO got some listing of wireless sniffing tools for linux, windows and for commmercial, check it out.

Comment

Yeah I finally at home and off of work another 11hour shift complete, yeah:D

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Yeah I finally at home and off of work another 11hour shift complete, yeah:D
                      Blah I only went into suspend for about 30 minutes... and with a full day ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave

Hey, can't I just show up and hang? Is it really necessarry to join? This isn't one of those churces where worshipers are required to be naked and speak in code, is it? ;)

Glad to bring my gear. Just looking for someone to hang with and have some fun. Have laptop, PDA, Garmin/Etrex Legend GPS, various cards (Cisco Aeronet, Lucent Gold, Siemens, etc), and will be renting a vehicle. Happy to drive, just need a team.

Will also get naked on request, if it's absolutely necessary. ;) Is that in the rules and do we get extra points?!
                        Life is white,
                        and I am black.
                        Jesus and his lawyer
                        are coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by wetw3rx

Will also get naked on request, if it's absolutely necessary. ;) Is that in the rules and do we get extra points?!
                          Are you a chick? If so it is necessary..and you'll get extra points. If you're a dude and you get naked it's auto disqualification.

Either way send me your info (chris@defcon.org) and then swing by the Vendor area on Friday and I will make sure to get you in a team.
                          perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Me = laptop w/orinoco silver card and a vehicle.

me != GPS equipment or team.

Can anybody use a team member?

Comment

lokni and wetw3rx,

We can make a team, everyone has tools and almost the same technique , all we have to do is plan our approach to beat blackwave and the rest ...

get in touch ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris

Are you a chick? If so it is necessary..and you'll get extra points. If you're a dude and you get naked it's auto disqualification.

Either way send me your info (chris@defcon.org) and then swing by the Vendor area on Friday and I will make sure to get you in a team.
                                Chris,
                                There is no dead line for team submission right?

Comment

Working...
                                X