Anyone need LN2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need LN2?

Say I'm competing in the Alcoholic Ice Cream competition at 2pm and found a supplier for LN2 but the minimum order is 30L. I only need about half that so I'm wondering if anyone wants to split it with me? Otherwise I'm sure I'll find a fun way to use it up.

Re: Anyone need LN2?

Originally posted by packet View Post
    Say I'm competing in the Alcoholic Ice Cream competition at 2pm and found a supplier for LN2 but the minimum order is 30L. I only need about half that so I'm wondering if anyone wants to split it with me? Otherwise I'm sure I'll find a fun way to use it up.
    Whats that in dollars? And could I get it in its own dewar? Or you just gonna pour 15L on LN2 out for me?

Comment

Re: Anyone need LN2?

Originally posted by mmca View Post
      Whats that in dollars? And could I get it in its own dewar? Or you just gonna pour 15L on LN2 out for me?
      Not sure yet in dollars, I'm going to guess for the LN2 and rental I'd say it should not be more than 50$ total. I had thought to leave the dewar at the BCC then pick it up afterwards for the AIC (alcoholic ice cream) but the contest is in the process of being rescheduled so I'm not sure how it will work out.

Comment

Working...
      X