a place to crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a place to crash

what are my chances of findin somebody to crash with. i would obviously pay my fair amount and just crash on the floor next to my machine

Re: a place to crash

Originally posted by jsn927
    what are my chances of findin somebody to crash with. i would obviously pay my fair amount and just crash on the floor next to my machine
    check that pm to ya..
    -encieno
    www.mirage.org
    encieno@aim

Comment

Re: a place to crash

Originally posted by jsn927
      Check out the DeathRace Roomsharing link:
      http://deathrace2k.org/phpBB/viewforum.php?forum=8&55

Comment

finding room

Pretty good, especially if you have cash and some basic understanding of hygeine.

I'm actually looking, since several of the people I was hoping to meet up with there have backed out.

Chris
        If you can remember DefCon, you weren't really there...

Comment

I have 50/50 luck with folks backing out too, so I'll do it all myself this year. Oh my rate for the small room is $92 plus $10 tax, or $102 per night, I sure hope they don't jack that up on me.

Comment

Carry around lots of booze, you'll be pulled into some rooms.
            rude

Comment

Originally posted by rudeboy
              Carry around lots of booze, you'll be pulled into some rooms.
              Though the popular catch-22 is that most people that are looking for rooms, are also looking for alcohol...

Comment

Kind of like the guy who bums a cigarette then bums a light. I hope if you are bumming that you have something to contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                  Kind of like the guy who bums a cigarette then bums a light. I hope if you are bumming that you have something to contribute.
                  I have a few nice silver-lighter combo cases, first they bum the clove, then the light, then they want to check out the case... then they want to start talking about the case... too bad IRL there are no /ignore

Comment

Just snatch back the cigarette!

Comment

Just snatch back the cigarette!
                      hahaha, reminds me when people want a drag off my clove, and then I notice that they were licking the sweetness of the butt, and try to give it back to me wet... I just say "go ahead and keep it"

Comment

Sharing ciggies must be a smoker thing, I don't smoke but I would never give someone a beer as I walked out of the liquor store with a full case. I guess it's not the same.

Comment

Sharing ciggies must be a smoker thing, I don't smoke but I would never give someone a beer as I walked out of the liquor store with a full case. I guess it's not the same.
                          I think it is because we understand the need for the smallest bit of chemical inducement... and therefore sympathize with the fellow man, or we just want to be more sociable... it has been discussed that a lot of social smokers use their cigarrettes as a form of psychological defense.. as a type of shield, mask, etc. :).. then there are those soley chemical dependent. :)

Comment

We have a monarch room reserved from Thursday till Monday.

We have 3 confirmed persons, and are looking for one more.

The cost per night is 30 USD.

You must be a clean, kewl, trustworthy person.

If you are a female you have priority over all others (some restrictions may apply)
                            :P

reply here or private message/email me
                            Livin it up in the digital metropolis known as Tokyo.
                            Tokyo's 2600 web page: www.tokyo2600.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dented-Halo
                              If you are a female you have priority over all others (some restrictions may apply)
                              Nice, you should have req'd photo...

you may want to also post your message here:
                              http://deathrace2k.org/phpBB/viewforum.php?forum=8&61
                              or make a new thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X