X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC19 TEC Info

Hi folks,

Some info for the contest this year:

1) Box pickup is 11am on Friday. Those teams that are registered presently and on DT's posts are guaranteed a box, provided they show up on a timely basis. Once we get too impatient, we'll start handing your boxes out to ad-hoc teams.

2) Bring a camera for pictures and video. Leave your pens at home. This time around, we're ditching paper and pen, because you'll have your own wiki to do your documentation on. One member of your team should have a laptop handy to actually make the posts on.

3) Judging this year will be more continuous -- not just waiting until Sunday morning to turn in your defeats. Between the wiki documentation and the physical evidence, we'll be judging throughout the con. Those wanting to advance to the next level should endeavor to turn-in as soon as possible, as there are limited kits of each level.

We'll go over rules on Friday morning -- there shouldn't be any real surprises.

Cheers,

-kive

Re: DC19 TEC Info

Contestants, remember, box pickup is at 11am on Friday! DT has threatened to start handing out unclaimed boxes at 11:10am, so don't be late!

Contest staff, meet up at 9:30am in the contest area.

The forum/wiki tool that we'll be using for submission should be available for you to register/login to well before then -- probably Tuesday. Watch this thread for info.

I'm catching my flight in a few hours -- can't wait to see all of you! Feel free to shout if any of you get in town early and would like to meet up for beers before DefCon starts.

-kive

Comment

Originally posted by kive View Post
      Contestants, remember, box pickup is at 11am on Friday! DT has threatened to start handing out unclaimed boxes at 11:10am, so don't be late!

Contest staff, meet up at 9:30am in the contest area.

The forum/wiki tool that we'll be using for submission should be available for you to register/login to well before then -- probably Tuesday. Watch this thread for info.

I'm catching my flight in a few hours -- can't wait to see all of you! Feel free to shout if any of you get in town early and would like to meet up for beers before DefCon starts.

-kive
      If we get you drunk before defcon, think we could get some of the tags out of you early? :D

Comment

lol well hope you got something. :D
        i laugh too hard at myself far too often to care about laughing at other people

Comment

Kive, could you please add a link to the wiki here?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosemaker View Post
            Kive, could you please add a link to the wiki here?
            https://tamperevidentwiki.com

Comment

Originally posted by geblsd View Post
              Now that it is public, it has been added to the forum description as "site" link when viewed from the [forum=573]contests, events, social gatherings, parties, etc. form[/forum].

Comment

Working...
              X