Wed night prep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wed night prep

FYI, I'm bringing a bike to vegas with me and I know a few others that are too. I'll have a reasonably complete set of tools and will be putting my bike together wed night in my room at the Rio. If anyone else wants to sit around and assemble their bike, drink a few beers, and hang out wed night, just give a shout. If enough ppl are interested in getting together, I'm sure we can find a larger space.

Re: Wed night prep

Originally posted by gdead View Post
    FYI, I'm bringing a bike to vegas with me and I know a few others that are too. I'll have a reasonably complete set of tools and will be putting my bike together wed night in my room at the Rio. If anyone else wants to sit around and assemble their bike, drink a few beers, and hang out wed night, just give a shout. If enough ppl are interested in getting together, I'm sure we can find a larger space.
    it would be good to geek out over bikes. Yes.
    //alien
    DC4420

Comment

Originally posted by alien8 View Post
      it would be good to geek out over bikes. Yes.
      Oh yes I would enjoy such a geek-ing out, maybe learn some handy techniques to do my own bike work instead of getting comfortable taking my bike to bike shops for repair. Count me in but this might have to happen after the Monta Noodle House for me and some others.

Comment

So this'll be my first Defcon, and I'm bummed I didn't see these threads sooner. I would love to join for the ride, but I won't be in Vegas until Thursday afternoon. I'm an avid cyclist, and would have loved the ride and a jersey.

I'm guessing that there were only enough jerseys ordered for those that signed up ahead of time, and there is zero possibility that there will be extras, yes?

Enjoy the ride, all.

Comment

Originally posted by gat0r View Post
          So this'll be my first Defcon, and I'm bummed I didn't see these threads sooner. I would love to join for the ride, but I won't be in Vegas until Thursday afternoon. I'm an avid cyclist, and would have loved the ride and a jersey.

I'm guessing that there were only enough jerseys ordered for those that signed up ahead of time, and there is zero possibility that there will be extras, yes?

Enjoy the ride, all.
          I am going to bet that the Thurs morning ride is not going to be the only one as someone has mentioned that they want to ride again throughout the weekend so you might be lucky enough to catch it with us. Let us know if you are interested and I will find out if the offer still stands. If not, I will head out and ride on my own, you are more than welcomed to join me.

Comment

Working...
          X