Last Minute Talks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Minute Talks

As anyone who pays attention to our Google Calendar feed has noticed, our talks are fluxing around somewhat. We actually have two slots open right now (6pm Friday and 9am Sunday)… so I want to try a little experiment.

I'm tweeting (@bluknight) during the week of Blackhat and Defcon. Your mission, should you be interested in speaking at Skytalks, is to come and find me, and convince me in person why I should put your talk on the schedule.

So if you think you're game - if you think you've got something to make a great Skytalk, come find me at Blackhat (when I'm not actually in training) and make your pitch.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the response will be.
    I check my sanity with a wristwatch. What do you check yours with, a dipstick?

Re: Last Minute Talks

I'm not on Twitter, and I'm not going to be in Vegas until late Wednesday, but if you are still looking for a presentation, I'd be willing to step in. Is there another way we could talk?

Comment

Re: Last Minute Talks

Originally posted by quo View Post
      I'm not on Twitter, and I'm not going to be in Vegas until late Wednesday, but if you are still looking for a presentation, I'd be willing to step in. Is there another way we could talk?
      Fair question. Give me a call, phone number in DM.
      I check my sanity with a wristwatch. What do you check yours with, a dipstick?

Comment

Working...
      X