Epic Win! Thank You DEFCON Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Epic Win! Thank You DEFCON Shoot

So, when can we sign up for next year's event? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Zorlac View Post
      So, when can we sign up for next year's event? :)
      And who is making the badges. 50bmg/20mm laser engraved? 80% ar15 lower?

Comment

Originally posted by seeess View Post
        And who is making the badges. 50bmg/20mm laser engraved? 80% ar15 lower?
        heh, i don't think we're there just yet... but hopefully the badges can get cooler as the years go on.
        "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
        - Trent Reznor

Comment

Thanks Deviant - as my first Defcon Shoot I had a great time. Met some great guys and girls and will do it again next year for sure. The event even inspired me to drive out with my toys (nothing overly fun, I am from PRK, after all.) I had a great time as an RSO (both shifts) and will happily be an RSO for all three next year. ;)

I would suggest a little more coordination with the RSO's pre-event and I think we can encourage people to bring tables and easy-up tents for the space to the right and left. Anything I can do to help, I am at your disposal....

Firmwarz - it was great to meet another Rover fanatic, my RRC is being built up and it looks like I have a Series 2A 88" coming my way as well.....

See you all next year.

Comment

Better late than never...I wanted to send a thanks to Deviant, the RSOs, and anyone else that helped organize the defcon shoot. This was my 2nd shoot and it was an absolute blast. I love lugging my toys with me every year to the event and so do my co-workers that attend.

I'd also like to thank again whomever brought the .50 for letting me fire a round. My European co-workers were thrilled with the "souvenirs" (.50 shell casings) I bought them.

Comment

Working...
            X