MEET: July 26 02 -> Dave and Buster's at the Block at Orange ][ <-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astcell
    I wonder if AP would freak if you went in the pool. You can always wea a white shirt and red pants and be truly patriotic.
    Actually my hair has begun to fade, looking like a pattern of greenish, whitish, yellowish, bluish blotches... Though it is still mostly blue... semi-permanent is more semi than permanent.. :( alas...

Comment

so redye that madness...

Comment

Yea, you wanna look good for the con. See if you can get your hair so blue that when you go to D&B the even wonder if they ought to take your cash, haha.

Comment

Yea, you wanna look good for the con. See if you can get your hair so blue that when you go to D&B the even wonder if they ought to take your cash, haha.
          Hmmm I will have to see, once the hair has been this this for a couple of weeks, the color gets very difficult to stick to the hair... there is no way I am going to bleach it again.. that hair is fragile enough as it is.

Comment

Hair is DEAD! Well if you cannot dye it, spray paint it!

Comment

Hair is DEAD! Well if you cannot dye it, spray paint it!
              yeah unfortunately the scap is really sensitive compared to the human hair..

Comment

bump, don't forget this is commin tomorrow.

Comment

Looking forward to it. Be forewarned if you order the chicken nachos you only get like 7 chips.

Comment

lol I've been to D&B at the mills, you go for the booze, not the food :P

Comment

Originally posted by 0ptik0n
                      you go for the booze, not the food :P
                      the booze and the darkness and AC! ;) man it is hot out there nowadays...

Comment

Booze, darkness and AC? Heck we ought to meet at a strip club!

Comment

Booze, darkness and AC? Heck we ought to meet at a strip club!
                          haha, yeah... like the movies show, all h4x0rz meet in strip clubs to think of evil plans... lol ...

Comment

After you guys meet up @ D&B and yer floating around yer invited to head to the Irvine Spectrum to meet up theres gonna be IrvineUnderground people as we randomly call meetings for shits and giggles - its @ 8PM in the food court. Just look for blackwaves hair or myself or Miss Turtle.

Comment

Originally posted by Freaky
                              Just look for blackwaves hair or myself or Miss Turtle.
                              yeah there will also be a few more people from the slashmeet that we talked to about the IVU.

Comment

Follow-up

Well the astcell and blackwave meet went perfectly as planned. looks like we missed 0ptik0n... anyway it was pretty fun again... thought at the same time i learned that our company just did a 10% pay cut across the board, so my mind shifted to life sucking worse than it does. ;) ... but oh well a few more beers made me forget all that... i whipped out my mini-stumbler box and noticed that the block was running two open AP's ... from d&b I was getting a marginal signal.. but let's just say, they shouldn't be running exchange server in the clear... ceniffer can do wonders on ppc... didn't have my chalk with me else i would scribbled something on the bar table.. lol.

# $DateGMT: 2002-07-26
                                ( orange ) BBS ( 00:05:5d:da:27:3c ) 22:31:49 (GMT) [ 13 70 57 ]
                                ( orange ) BBS ( 00:05:5d:da:2d:e7 ) 22:31:49 (GMT) [ 12 69 57 ]

Comment

Working...
                                X