Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for information, pictures, videos... anything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for information, pictures, videos... anything.

Hello all,

So this was my first Con ever an I had an amazing time... However, I'm hoping to get some digital evidence of my time there as I did not bring a camera.

I was picked to be paired with a celebrity hacker... Even if there are no pictures I am hoping to see if someone could tell me who I was paired with. You see.. I was really drunk. I was the guy with the shoulder length hair and orange bandanna on. I was drinking out of the Sailer Jerry's bottle up on stage.

I was hella stoked about being up there and I wish I had done better in the 2nd round of Canadian Agencies but I was just too drunk and swore the whole time. Bummer too because we had gotten 4 out of 7 on the first round.

But.. That said. Does anyone have any pictures, videos, or any other information for me?

I don't really have anything to offer in return except for my thanks and the promise that I'll buy you a few drinks next Con.

Thanks a lot!!

Re: Looking for information, pictures, videos... anything.

If I recall correctly, you were paired with the one and only Aaron Barr.

Comment

Re: Looking for information, pictures, videos... anything.

There is a thread where folks post links to the pictures they shot and uploaded. Start there.

Comment

Working...
      X