Hummer limo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hummer limo

During the last toxic bbq I was just about to order a cab when I heard this guy shouting "Hummer limo five bucks". I ditched the taxi and headed for this giant limo with a bunch other people who had a few bottles and a case. It was pretty epic going up and down the strip in this Classic Rock playing neon lights flashing thing. Anyone else wanna get something like this organized? I would go up to $10-12 if i could skip the cab and have a drink on the ride back.

Re: Hummer limo

I used to go from the AP to Blackhat in a limo. It was $60 regardless of the number of folks in it. Cheaper than a taxi when you have just a handful of folks. Always look for the rental limo when there are four or more of you!

Comment

Originally posted by astcell View Post
      I used to go from the AP to Blackhat in a limo. It was $60 regardless of the number of folks in it. Cheaper than a taxi when you have just a handful of folks. Always look for the rental limo when there are four or more of you!
      I saw an ad recently for hummer limo $45. I might have to look into that, maybe hit up some limo drivers I know and see what they want for such a gig. It pays to know Vegas people...hopefully.

<<Vegas chick
      ~B

Comment

Limos are great and I highly recommend doing some kind of ride share out to the BBQ.

Also I may have got us on a bus route to help out with getting people to the BBQ and I will let you know as soon as that info is all confirmed.
        There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

This will be my first time attending DEFCON and i'm looking forward to it and the Toxic BBQ. I'm up to splitting a ride or hopping on a bus as the case may be.

Won't have a car while i'm there but would love to help out. If there's anything in particular I should purchase to bring or if I can contribute to a food run while i'm there i'm up for it.

Thanks for organizing all of this.

Originally posted by L0nd0 View Post
          Limos are great and I highly recommend doing some kind of ride share out to the BBQ.

Also I may have got us on a bus route to help out with getting people to the BBQ and I will let you know as soon as that info is all confirmed.

Comment

Dont forget - while L0nd0 may be hooking up a real bus route, there is always the HackBus. We always make a trip to the bbq. And this year we will even have AC!
            Of course its fully cooked... we had it set on "linen".

Comment

Originally posted by Salem View Post
              Dont forget - while L0nd0 may be hooking up a real bus route, there is always the HackBus. We always make a trip to the bbq. And this year we will even have AC!
              I have so much love for the HackBus! you guys have my support and I will see if I can donate a little gas money to you.
              There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Salem View Post
                I tried to hop on the HackBus to get to Defcon but you guys were already booked. Perhaps Toxic BBQ will be me chance to jump in.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolfan View Post
                  I tried to hop on the HackBus to get to Defcon but you guys were already booked. Perhaps Toxic BBQ will be me chance to jump in.
                  Yeah, it does have a tendency to fill up pretty quickly. If you want to get on next year, talk to EvilMofo early, around January.
                  Of course its fully cooked... we had it set on "linen".

Comment

Working...
                  X