Its your HHV so....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its your HHV so....

If you are planning on living in the HHV this year or have in the past what items did you bring or forget to bring that needs to be put on a lit of must haves?

This year we will be providing tons more soldering gear thanks to the Jeff and the Defcon Staff kicking in what you have been asking for, more soldering stations!!

With that said the setup this year will be slightly different. We will have dedicated soldering stations with great gear that will be staffed by volunteers to keep it from walking off or bursting in flames. These station will not be moving around the floor!

I (bombnav) will also have my 10+ stations set up as I have talked my wife (Mrs. bombnav) into teaching another kit class this year. I hope to have about 50 kits to give out through a lottery method that has yet to be determined for people that have never really soldered before.

Also if you work for a company that can donate equipment or kits or even parts PM me as we always need things.

This is your HHV so start posting your ideas of what YOU want!!

-bombnav

Re: Its your HHV so....

The breakout talks were very helpful and very interesting last year. I would really like to see that return. I like the idea of the HHV staying open later. It's nice to be able to spend time in the HHV and still experience other aspects of DEFCON as well.

4a52.

Comment

I agree 100% and the talks will be back as we had some great speakers last year. I will start a thread for talks right now.

Originally posted by 4a52 View Post
      The breakout talks were very helpful and very interesting last year. I would really like to see that return. I like the idea of the HHV staying open later. It's nice to be able to spend time in the HHV and still experience other aspects of DEFCON as well.

4a52.

Comment

EDIT: Post moved to new "HHV Kit" thread.

Comment

Working...
        X