Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Art for DC21 - Come to Contest and Events Room and see some special new DC21 Art

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Art for DC21 - Come to Contest and Events Room and see some special new DC21 Art

New Art for DC21 - Come to Contest and Events Room and see some special new DC21 Art

Come see some new DC21 special art this year in the Contest and Events Room to raise money for EFF. I look forward to seeing all of you again this year and I hope to have a ton of new DefCon art and goodies for you to help out with EFF.Come by and Browse!

- y3t1

Re: New Art for DC21 - Come to Contest and Events Room and see some special new DC21

Did/does Pyr0 give you your own table in the Contests/Events space?

If so, I can talk with him and make a forum for your table as an event.

Comment

Re: New Art for DC21 - Come to Contest and Events Room and see some special new DC21

Yes. I want to delete this post and keep the other. I do not see an option. Assist please?

Thanks!

- y3t1

Comment

Originally posted by y3t1 View Post
        Yes. I want to delete this post and keep the other. I do not see an option. Assist please?

Thanks!

- y3t1
        Sorry for the delay, I'll deal with the things we talk about on this next time I am on.

Thanks man!

-Cot

Comment

If any member wishes to comment on the above announcement from Y3ti, please do so from New Art for DC21 - Come to Contest and Events Room and see some special new DC21 Art (this thread).

The thread linked-to above should be available whiel Defcon 21 planning is open. This thread (you are presently reading) is closed for comment. (duplicate.)

Comment

Working...
          X