Topics of Interest for the Wireless Village

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topics of Interest for the Wireless Village

Once again we are planning some exciting things for the Wireless Village but we always interested in what attendees would like to see/hear. If you have any Wireless subjects that you would like us to try and cover please let us know.

Along those same lines, if you have something that you would like to present at the Village send me a direct mail with the subject and short description of the talk you would like to give.
    DaKahuna

Re: Topics of Interest for the Wireless Village

I know last year there was some talk of low power wireless networks, but it would be really cool if someone has more experience with this giving a talk on setup and usages. For instance, setting up small mesh networks in your home with Xbees (or similar boards) for various types of projects.
    ...dialtone...

Comment

Re: Topics of Interest for the Wireless Village

Originally posted by gnull View Post
      I know last year there was some talk of low power wireless networks, but it would be really cool if someone has more experience with this giving a talk on setup and usages. For instance, setting up small mesh networks in your home with Xbees (or similar boards) for various types of projects.
      There is nothing along those lines this year but I agree it would be a good talk subject.

The closest thing we have this year is .ronin's talk on Wireless Control of Your Glitch Army.
      DaKahuna

Comment

Working...
      X