Defcon Bike ride deets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defcon Bike ride deets

The 3rd annual Defcon Bike Ride will be Friday Aug 2nd at 6am. All the relevant info is here.

Re: Defcon Bike ride deets

Originally posted by punkrokk View Post
    The 3rd annual Defcon Bike Ride will be Friday Aug 2nd at 6am. All the relevant info is here.
    Forum description for this forum updated with links to sign-up and the URL you provided.

Thanks!
    -Cot

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
      Forum description for this forum updated with links to sign-up and the URL you provided.

Thanks!
      -Cot
      Thanks man!

Comment

I reserved my bike and sent in a sign up sheet. Just double checking that my sign up at least went through. I know I have the bike for the day I just want to confirm my signup. (I tried to request a jersey when before the deadline but never heard back so I am wondering if I did something wrong.)

Thanks!

Comment

Can you PM me the name you registered with? are you triple credit card guy?

Originally posted by Keres View Post
          I reserved my bike and sent in a sign up sheet. Just double checking that my sign up at least went through. I know I have the bike for the day I just want to confirm my signup. (I tried to request a jersey when before the deadline but never heard back so I am wondering if I did something wrong.)

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by punkrokk View Post
            are you triple credit card guy?
            I would be double credit card guy :( issues with the payment processor and my bank.
            All sort of sorted now, the funds got released back to my account. I will drop by the shop on the Friday before Blackhat and pay in cash.
            I also registered for a jersey via the email address provided but did not hear anything back.

Comment

Working...
            X