This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another con come and gone

so dose anyone have any crazy stories to tell of this years defcon.

btw hey whats going on BW
    There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

- Henry David Thoreau

Re: another con come and gone

Originally posted by L0nd0
    btw hey whats going on BW
    Greetings L0nd0,
    :)

Comment

glad to be outta vegas BW
      There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Not sure if this got nuked before or not and I don't feel like searching for it..cuz I am lazy...so if this is a repost..deal with it..:D

Not really funny stories...but my lessons learned/thank you's are at www.securitytribe.com/lessons.txt

Enjoy
        perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by L0nd0
          glad to be outta vegas BW
          I know I certainly am, vegas is like a hot butthole... once a year is fine to visit... :)

Comment

Computerworld, August 26, 2002, page 56, article entitled, "Thanks, Warchalkers."

Good reading.

Comment

I guess on the last day of the con I was walking around warning people that the loch ness monster was in pool 2, now this would useally be normal for me but the thing is I dont remember it, not to mention the folks I went with telling me that people kept on putting pills in my mouth...

I dunno still trying to figure out why I was wearing a sheet and carrying a copy of Secrets of Methamphetamine manufacture around, bah I dont know Im just rambling on
              I like puppies

Comment

I wonder what percentage of people at Defcon have those annoying black spots in the middle of the 'con. I can't remember quite a bit of friday night... I scraped up my arm pretty bad trying to climb a tree... or so my friends tell me.

Comment

Talk to Apex, I think he won't remember a god damn thing.
                  "Defcon? What Defcon?"
                  Note to Forum Regulars: Hey, we should start a pool, "How Apex Died?"

Comment

I feel so guilty maybe we ought to give Apex his $75 back. He did register didn't he? He deserves $75 anyway. :)

Comment

Originally posted by nulltone
                      Talk to Apex, I think he won't remember a god damn thing.
                      To this day he is walking the Nevada desert sucking water from cacti, and pretending to be dead so that he can trick the vultures, and eat them live...

Comment

I havnt seen him...hehehe :)

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Where's Apex, the hacker answer to those tiring of Where's Waldo and who grew up looking for Carmen SanDiego.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                            I feel so guilty maybe we ought to give Apex his $75 back. He did register didn't he? He deserves $75 anyway. :)
                            Apex didn't pay. Read my lessons learned and figure it out for yourself.
                            perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Apex doesn't know the difference between "I'll try." and "Yes"
                              He also doesn't know how to be thankful for someone offering you free stuff.
                              Hell, when someone offered me a free badge to defcon, after I registered, I said "Hey, thanks, I dont really need it now, but if I do, I'll let you know"
                              Anyways, basically, I feel bad for chris. Tries to do something nice, and just...sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X