Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another con come and gone

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I think the closest thing to a Holodeck we're gonna get is The Star Trek Experience at the Las Vegas Hilton. Now, Cypher or Agent Smith would be cool :)

    Or Trinity... mmmm

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by KeLviN
      mmmmm....shrooms........
      :D :) :D :( :)


      this all goes back to the reason we had an official dc midget. so we don't have to have guest apperances. or holo-thingies. (i was a lucas kiddie, not a trekkie...)
      k, how about this deal, the dc midget wearing the picard federation uniform and shroomified??? Kinda like the midget from Twin Peaks... and it has to keep saying "make it so" backwards... "os ti ekam" "os ti ekam" "os ti ekam" "os ti ekam" "os ti ekam" "os ti ekam"

      Comment


      • #33
        Let's dig up Herv Villachez, he ought to be pretty ripe by now.

        enalp ed! enalp ed!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by blackwave
          k, how about this deal, the dc midget wearing the picard federation uniform and shroomified??? Kinda like the midget from Twin Peaks... and it has to keep saying "make it so" backwards... "os ti ekam" "os ti ekam" "os ti ekam" "os ti ekam" "os ti ekam" "os ti ekam"
          but we cant have a pirate show with midget picard!
          wait........CAPTIN kurk...........hmmmmmm.....

          bw, we really need to start writing this production!




          yet another thread lost to the dc midget.....
          the fresh prince of 1337

          To learn how to hack; submit your request

          Comment


          • #35
            toorcon

            Originally posted by ck3k
            I didnt get the chance to meet him....did anyone go to toorcon in here?
            yea i went, I just got back late last night
            I love the train

            it was fun, but no where near the same as defcon
            but i still had fun though
            more people should go next year

            peace out g
            -b
            it's like a hot dog, only not.

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: toorcon

              Originally posted by bikinigurl
              it was fun, but no where near the same as defcon
              but i still had fun though
              more people should go next year
              you could give some details about the con for some of us loosers that were stuck at home.....






              :p
              the fresh prince of 1337

              To learn how to hack; submit your request

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by KeLviN
                but we cant have a pirate show with midget picard!
                wait........CAPTIN kurk...........hmmmmmm.....
                Well you know if you have a co-star next to Kirk he's going to sleep with it before the show's...choose your midgets wisely.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by astcell
                  Well you know if you have a co-star next to Kirk he's going to sleep with it before the show's...choose your midgets wisely.

                  no, a midget kirk. or the old one cut off at the knees....
                  he can sleep with his co-star bridget as long as we can film it for a dc doccumentary. like a "behind the scene" of defcon...
                  the fresh prince of 1337

                  To learn how to hack; submit your request

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    With all the talk about midgets, is it safe to assume there are going to be some running around next con? Is there an official midget organizer? Things could get sticky if the UN gets involved..
                    Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Re: toorcon

                      Originally posted by KeLviN
                      you could give some details about the con for some of us loosers that were stuck at home.....






                      :p
                      sorry.. if I remembered more of it I would..

                      -b
                      it's like a hot dog, only not.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I'd give more details but my immunity from the FBI has not come in yet.

                        Hey next year we all ought to speak in a Russian accent. "Vich vay to your nucular wessels?"

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by astcell
                          Hey next year we all ought to speak in a Russian accent. "Vich vay to your nucular wessels?"

                          That was the worst Star Trek movie EVER!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            was that the one with the wales?
                            the fresh prince of 1337

                            To learn how to hack; submit your request

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by KeLviN
                              was that the one with the wales?
                              yes that is the one

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                yeah, that sucked....

                                but then again i think they all kinda sucked....
                                the fresh prince of 1337

                                To learn how to hack; submit your request

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X