Camping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping?

Who's staying in the desert Wednesday night? We'll be there with the penthouse suite...uh, roof-top tent again.

I will tell stories, quote poetry, and share my night vision.

The night-time temps get quite snugglable (yes I think I just made that up), so bring a something warm.
    TSA luvs my Uzi.

"We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time." -T.S. Eliot

Re: Camping?

Originally posted by FirmWarez View Post
    Who's staying in the desert Wednesday night? We'll be there with the penthouse suite...uh, roof-top tent again.

I will tell stories, quote poetry, and share my night vision.
    Heh you are going to share this time? Last time you said it was all super secret so I didn't want to press you on demoing it.

I don't know if we will be able to make camping this year. Kess will be several months pregnant come defcon. We might be able to hang out for a while even if we don't stay though.

Comment

Hello, I'll be getting to the campsite Tuesday and setup camp somewhere. I was there a few weeks ago to look into a few things and scouted the campsite for a place that will work best for me (well first picks if I can get them). Some where off the path a little bit and would need 4x4 and one really nice one was just off the road you drive on in the camping area. If I'm there or you spot me from afar you know its me by my car. Just look for a older lifted Green Jeep with a Tan soft top, that will be me. Not sure yet what I'll have for a setup in the camp site, I may go with a simple setup or I may have a small tent with me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSiscoCoon View Post
        Hello, I'll be getting to the campsite Tuesday and setup camp somewhere. I was there a few weeks ago to look into a few things and scouted the campsite for a place that will work best for me (well first picks if I can get them). Some where off the path a little bit and would need 4x4 and one really nice one was just off the road you drive on in the camping area. If I'm there or you spot me from afar you know its me by my car. Just look for a older lifted Green Jeep with a Tan soft top, that will be me. Not sure yet what I'll have for a setup in the camp site, I may go with a simple setup or I may have a small tent with me.
        We camped basically on the range last year. I don't know if there are still good spots on the range itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigs View Post
          We camped basically on the range last year. I don't know if there are still good spots on the range itself.
          I guess you could do the same thing this year. It is just all one big area now. I got a link to a DropBox folder with pictures I took not too long ago, I believe it is in the Competition Shoot tread I started. You would be out in the sun the whole time if you camped in the shoot area, where as in the camping area you can get a spot under the trees. Well I'm hoping I'll be able to make it this year, I've been having family problems. But either way I would like to know where everyone plans to setup camp just in case last min I'll be able to make it. I don't think anyone will be there as early as I will and I can section off an area for everyone if they want.

Comment

Working...
          X