This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video and sound from defcon

the ppl recording the speaches were selling the whole con video and in sound.

now does anyone have it on an ftp =)
    just a newbe w/ skillz

If anyone posts a link, it shall be removed.
    I dont think I need to explain myself. I'll leave that to one of the Sr. Goons (Chris, Russ, Noid, TW, etc)

Comment

hmmm

Not that I have never copied files... but this is not the forum for it. Nulltone is right about this one.

TW

Comment

Exactly.
        And there is a difference between "stealing" from a huge corporation, and a small group.
        Now, even though Sound of Knowledge may not be funded by Defcon, and I don't think Defcon is actually loosing anything (besides having nice recording equitment at the next con) if people start pirating, TW is right, this is NOT the place.
        People have posted their list of files before, and there have also been previous requests. All of those were quicky moved to the "Dev/Null" section of this forum.
        I think I'll leave this one here, so people know not to request this kind of stuff.
        So, unless DT and/or the Sound of Knowledge people say otherwise, posting links to audio or video is strictly discouraged.

Comment

cool to know !!!
          just a newbe w/ skillz

Comment

Can we post the link if we promise not to click on it? Sort of like warwalking and promising not to access the found networks. :D

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
              Sort of like warwalking and promising not to access the found networks.
              Who are you making your promises to?

Comment

Myself. I'm my own worst critic!

Comment

Myself. I'm my own worst critic!
                  blah, I couln't stand disappointing myself.

Comment

And remember that I am renewing my clearance, you KNOW they will ask if I have downloaded MP3s and all that!

Comment

And remember that I am renewing my clearance, you KNOW they will ask if I have downloaded MP3s and all that!
                      those forms have the most ridiculous questions

Comment

Yea, there used to be a question asking you if you belong to any group wanting to overthrow the US Government, they tell you not to answer that now, I guess it's a privacy issue. There's a Defcon event, fill out an SF86 completely and properly!

Comment

There's a Defcon event, fill out an SF86 completely and properly!
                          If anyone has not seen one of these, check it here:
                          http://www.usaid.gov/procurement_bus...F-86/sf-86.pdf

Comment

Or check the link too if you have NOT seen it.

Comment

wtf?????

So i take it no video and audio will be posted like it was for dc 1- 9???? i dont get it? Getting all corporate and money hungry or something? Im confused

Comment

Working...
                              X