PreDefcon party????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PreDefcon party????

Was wondering what the status was of the predefcon party at the Alexis park this year? Trying to decide if I should come in WED night or Thur morning.

Re: PreDefcon party????

Originally posted by lanrofls View Post
    Was wondering what the status was of the predefcon party at the Alexis park this year? Trying to decide if I should come in WED night or Thur morning.
    Coming back after three years. Will be at the California from Sun-Thurs but I will take a cab to show up for this.
    "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

Good to see you again! Where in CA will you be leaving from?

Comment

Originally posted by alklloyd View Post
        Coming back after three years. Will be at the California from Sun-Thurs but I will take a cab to show up for this.
        It has been *too* long since I have seen you around, old friend

Comment

I plan on being there. Currently looking for someone who has crash space/room for Thursday night at the AP for 1 night. Let me know! My flight lands in the morning.

Comment

I plan on coming as well -- Weds night!
            How do you do?

Comment

Last year there was a "[Official / Unofficial] [Parties / Social Gatherings / Events / Contests]" thread for this, too. I don't know who put that up, but it was helpful particularly for a noob like myself.
              How do you do?

Comment

Usually Pre-Defcon is Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday is usually the EFF stuff.

I haven't booked my room at the AP, but I planned on doing that tomorrow. I always have a ton of space if someone needs to crash. Although there was a nude Queeg spotting a couple years back in the room. My eyes still burn sometimes late at night.

It's weird that there isn't a spot in the forum and the website still says 21. Oh well, I'll be there, and if I have to drink alone, then AA will be pissed, but I'll be happy.

Cheers.
                There are techs that solve problems and there are techs that call other techs to solve problems.
                Which one are you?

Comment

Well, you won't be alone on Weds night at least! If all goes according to plan...
                  How do you do?

Comment

Working...
                  X