X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zeroaltitude
    replied
    Re: PreDefcon party????

Well, you won't be alone on Weds night at least! If all goes according to plan...

Leave a comment:

• GuloGuloDesu
    replied

Usually Pre-Defcon is Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday is usually the EFF stuff.

I haven't booked my room at the AP, but I planned on doing that tomorrow. I always have a ton of space if someone needs to crash. Although there was a nude Queeg spotting a couple years back in the room. My eyes still burn sometimes late at night.

It's weird that there isn't a spot in the forum and the website still says 21. Oh well, I'll be there, and if I have to drink alone, then AA will be pissed, but I'll be happy.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• zeroaltitude
    replied

Last year there was a "[Official / Unofficial] [Parties / Social Gatherings / Events / Contests]" thread for this, too. I don't know who put that up, but it was helpful particularly for a noob like myself.

Leave a comment:

• zeroaltitude
    replied

I plan on coming as well -- Weds night!

Leave a comment:

• froggy
    replied

I plan on being there. Currently looking for someone who has crash space/room for Thursday night at the AP for 1 night. Let me know! My flight lands in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• nulltone
    replied

Originally posted by alklloyd View Post
    Coming back after three years. Will be at the California from Sun-Thurs but I will take a cab to show up for this.
    It has been *too* long since I have seen you around, old friend

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied

Good to see you again! Where in CA will you be leaving from?

Leave a comment:

• alklloyd
    replied

Originally posted by lanrofls View Post
    Was wondering what the status was of the predefcon party at the Alexis park this year? Trying to decide if I should come in WED night or Thur morning.
    Coming back after three years. Will be at the California from Sun-Thurs but I will take a cab to show up for this.

Leave a comment:

• lanrofls
    started a topic PreDefcon party????

PreDefcon party????

Was wondering what the status was of the predefcon party at the Alexis park this year? Trying to decide if I should come in WED night or Thur morning.
Working...
X