DC-branded Misc. Item ideas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC-branded Misc. Item ideas!

Everyone has shirts now, even Defcon panties...how about the ol' Jump to Conclusions mat?

I think DC shoelaces would be cool, but I'm sure it's been done before.
    "These last twenty minutes have been the best years of my life." -Goliath, "The Matrix Comics"

Comment

Originally posted by Manic Velocity
      I don't recall the last time I have worn a pair of shoes... I have boots, and anything other than black bootlaces would look weak... :/

Comment

Originally posted by Manic Velocity
        I've never seen the shoe laces. I want to see DC shoes... kind of Dr Martens in black with high soles.

Comment

if panties have been done, why not underooS!

personally, I was a fan of the pint glasses. those kicked ass. as for new stuff, how extreme do you really want to go? DC flavors of your favorite OS? ;)
          -- jedi

Comment

Someone needs to compile all the Defcon wallpapers, sacreen savers, sound bites, etc. Make some themes to install for Windows.

Comment

hmm i have a defcon tattoo, does that make me merchandise[spelling?].
              http://defcon.hektik.org/dcx/img/dc0atattoo.jpg
              that is actually my ex girlfriends back, i have the same tattoo.
              ARRR!

Comment

nice, it would be great to have a defcon-tat artist on site... surely the legalities and insurance would suck.. but I have mentioned it before :)

Comment

Someone (who will remain nameless) was supposed to email me and send me a design for defcon condoms. Our Pride organization has a good relationship with a business who designs customized condoms. They were going to be at our meeting today (1-18-03). But the person never sent the info to me. So, that idea is shot for now.

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
                    Someone (who will remain nameless) was supposed to email me and send me a design for defcon condoms. Our Pride organization has a good relationship with a business who designs customized condoms. They were going to be at our meeting today (1-18-03). But the person never sent the info to me. So, that idea is shot for now.
                    I was actually going to do that this year. Had the idea all ready and everything, but the cost is a little outrageous. At least where I have looked.
                    .: Grifter :.

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
                      Someone (who will remain nameless) was supposed to email me and send me a design for defcon condoms. ....
                      Wouldn't they be called DefCondoms?
                      Where's the dedication?

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter
                        I was actually going to do that this year. Had the idea all ready and everything, but the cost is a little outrageous. At least where I have looked.
                        That's why this person was using me as the middle man, since we can an unbelievible, great deal on condoms with logo's on them. That is what I meant by what I said, incase anyone didn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by TwinVega
                          hmmm... do they come with service packs? :D

DefCondom v11 SP3 - fixed hole at ejaculatory containment reservoir.

Comment

Originally posted by TwinVega
                            Actually, that is exactly what I was going to call them.
                            .: Grifter :.

Comment

Okay...

Glass eyes. Or, at least, contact lenses.

Comment

Working...
                              X