Flying to Defcon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying to Defcon

remember, if you live in california, jet blue and south west have plane tickets for 19 dollars each way.
    the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Originally posted by KeLviN
    remember, if you live in california, jet blue and south west have plane tickets for 19 dollars each way.
    damn, I was getting some fucked up quote.. Where did you get your quote from ??? I will have to check again... I could have sworn it was going to cost me 60 for a round trip :/

TO
    Tue, 29 Jul 2003
    Web Fare $39.00 USD Flight 280 8:55 am Depart Long Beach, CA (LGB)
    Regular Fare $44.00 USD 10:00 am Arrive Las Vegas, NV (LAS)

FROM
    Sun, 03 Aug 2003
    Web Fare $84.00 USD Flight 285 8:40 pm Depart Las Vegas, NV (LAS)
    Regular Fare $89.00 USD 9:45 pm Arrive Long Beach, CA (LGB)

http://www.jetblueairways.com/cgi-bin/skylights.cgi

Comment

fine print

Make sure to read the fine print on those fares. When I checked there was an extra $19 airport usage fee, and a $27 airline security fee. So the $20 ticket actually costed around $75. Still good, but misleading.

Kallahar
      --- The fuck? Have you ever BEEN to Defcon?

Comment

JetBlue Kicks Ass. Whenever I fly to NewYork I always take JetBlue. It's sad though. JetBlue flies from Salt Lake City. And it flies to Las Vegas. But not from Salt Lake City to Vegas. So It looks like I'll be flying Delta for $158 roundtrip. And that doesn't include all of those assinine fees.
        .: Grifter :.

Comment

i flew southwest last year, and the flight was oversold, so they offered me a $500 flight credit to take a bump. So, I took the bump, got on the flight that left 20 minutes later and actually ended up in Vegas earlier than the flight I was supposed to be on...Long story short...my tickets to/from Vegas this year are free :D
          You're either on my side or else you're in the way.

Comment

OT

Originally posted by GodMinusOne
            i flew southwest last year, and the flight was oversold, so they offered me a $500 flight credit to take a bump. So, I took the bump, got on the flight that left 20 minutes later and actually ended up in Vegas earlier than the flight I was supposed to be on...Long story short...my tickets to/from Vegas this year are free :D
            no wonder the airlines are having trouble coming up with funds.. :/

Comment

i guess it wont give the special fare for that far in the future. i could only get 39.00 out of it. but i will get better fares as we get closer to con. i'll keep posted.
              the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

Hmmm, I can't get to Las Vegas from Ontario (ONT)! Rats! Well Southwest will have some deals, but they are not taking reservations yet.

Comment

this place it fucking AWSOME!

keep your eyes open closer to con!

click
                  the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

Wow, that's a kick ass site. I already bookmarked it. Thanks, I will keep my eye on it.
                    .: Grifter :.

Comment

its where i go for all my travel needs....
                      the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

Thanks for the tip, Kelvin.

I'm trying to find the cheapest NONSTOP to Vegas. After last year, I'm not connecting again. LAS-Frisco and then Frisco-ATL?
                        Not again.

Al
                        "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

stopovers for short distances are just a waste of time...
                          the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

Originally posted by KeLviN
                            stopovers for short distances are just a waste of time...
                            On the way back, after our party flew one hour to reno, our flight was delayed and we had to wait 3 hours to take another 1 hour flight. Yeah, nonstop flight is what you want.

Comment

My flight

A bunch of friends and I from my crew are flying out of florida to Defc0n and man my ticket is very expensive. Its like 300 + bucks. yick. My flight to defc0n 6 from NYC was so much cheaper. *sniff* *sniff* i miss home. nyc is where I belong. lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X