No announcement yet.

DEF CON Ten speeches now on-line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a reason why they cost so much? If it were cheaper they would probably get more money because more people would buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by encrypt31945
      Is there a reason why they cost so much? If it were cheaper they would probably get more money because more people would buy it.

Just because you are cheap doesn't mean people spend the money on you. People like quality over quanity.

Comment

I have purchased the con audio and some videos in the past. While I agree that the cost is a little high I can say that you do receive a quality product.

My $0.02
        .: Grifter :.

Comment

i find it a little high at that even if the quality is good we arent talking dvd here with all the behind the scenes extras.
          besides vhs takes up to much space.
          maybe they could offer vcd\divx.
          the price being what it is i would have to choose wisely which one i wanted to by the most.
          if they were reasonable like $10 per vhs i wouldnt have to choose id buy 5 right off the bat.
          "so many books, so little time"

Comment

I am hearing the quality of the tapes is good. I always thought they were not he best. I have seen some of the talks on the the defcon site and although knowing the quality was lowered so they could take up less space I still assumed the tapes wern't all that good. I think I will pick up one at defcon 11 thanks.:D

Comment

Working...
            X