DC23 Shoot Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wrøng! View Post
    Bumparoo. I made this but I can't think of what else it's missing. It needs some center, iconic image. Was thinking about the DC smiley and crossbones, but I'm not sure..
    Still looking for other ideas for the shirt, but also would love to see how this looks on a shirt. Have you made any other changes, and can I get the graphics files from you? It seems like we'd want to print this on a grey/charcoal shirt rather than the usual black.

Comment

I made this but I can't think of what else it's missing. It needs some center, iconic image. Was thinking about the DC smiley and crossbones, but I'm not sure.
      When put on a shirt, the shellshock code gets lost. We also definitely need something for the front, and the smiley with crossbones would work.

Comment

This damn forum.... I never got topic reply notifications. Here's the SVG for what I had so far: http://pastebin.com/4ucuk0Qg
        |

Comment

I added some Glocks and noir-looking people, just so the center doesn't look so empty.

Here's the SVG, feel free to improve it: ​http://pastebin.com/wXtccKcY
          |

Comment

I added some Glocks and noir-looking people, just so the center doesn't look so empty.
            Sweet - and thanks. I'll start with this as the basis, and I'll just need something for the front. We did the front last year with the smiley-and-bones logo; thoughts for this year? Simply "DC23"? The smiley-and-bones logo again?

Comment

What about using the head stamp or something like a head stamp of a bullet casing for the logo... I suggest something like "DC 23" and "LV, NV".

Image search Google/Bing/Jeeves whatever for "casing head stamp" for ideas as I can't post images.

~L0g1c

Comment

L0g1c I like the head stamp idea... good stuff.
                |

Comment

Looks like this will come together. If wrøng! can finish the front design, then with a little bid of help from expedited shipping, I can get these in. I started the pre-order thread here: Pre-Order

Comment

L0g1c I like the head stamp idea... good stuff.
                    Any chance you can add that in, and I can get the order started at the shirt printer?

Comment

Quick one http://imgur.com/t0Wqe2C
                      |

Comment

Quick one
                        Thanks - here is is:

I'm not sure how I feel about the faces, but the larger Shellshock code is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Modafinil View Post

Thanks - here is is:

I'm not sure how I feel about the faces, but the larger Shellshock code is good.

I think the back looks better with just text... no faces or guns. Also do they happen to offer a gray shirt more like this: http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/sto...F130205MTS.jpg
                          or http://images0.chictopia.com/photos/...-shirt_400.jpg
                          that way it won't show the sweat and booze stains so bad.

:P

Comment

I'd also like to see the back with text only. Could the front logo be a bit smaller, perhaps scaled to about 75% its current size?

Comment

If wrøng! can make the changes to the faces, I can update, and re-size the front logo (I agree it's a bit big).

They do have some darker charcoal shirts, and that's what I intend to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Modafinil View Post
                                They do have some darker charcoal shirts, and that's what I intend to get.
                                Might need to reconsider the font color on the back then.. maybe a light gray (seems like pure white might be a bit much)?
                                Side by side comparison?

~L0g1c

Comment

Working...
                                X