DEFCON Shoot Convoy location :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astcell View Post
    Better than a sign at the turnoff would be a sign 200 feet BEFORE the turnoff. DC SHOOT 200 FT. ---> would be perfect. Then we can slow down before we turn.
    heh, i'll try to hit a drug store and put up "Happy Birthday" (or would "Happy New Year" be more proper?) balloons and stuff on the road about 200 ft before the turning. =D
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Comment

"Happy Bar Mitzvah Irving"
      "Jimmy Hoffa Burial Site"
      "Ignore This Sign, And The Turn Ahead"
      "Area 51.337"
      "Cure For Hoplophobia Ahead"

Oh we can have fun with this....

Comment

Comment

If we firm up a rally point.........I will have two extra seats. (For Wednesdays shoot)

Comment

If anyone has a spare seat let me know, I'll be turning my rental on Wednesday so I won't be able to drive out.

Comment

Hi,

I think I might have missed it, but it doesn't seem that a rally point has been determined for Wednesday afternoon. I'm with Dev on "top of the parking structure" - just need to know WHICH parking structure!

Thanks!

Comment

I too am confirmed for Wednesday....I say the Paris structure....

Comment

I'm good with the roof of the Paris parking structure. Can someone confirm the meeting time there on Wednesday?

Comment

The site is about 1 hour away from the hotel. So meet up at 3, depart at 3:30?
                    or 2:30 and depart at 3 so people have time to stop for water/gas.

BRING ICE WATER

Day One - Wednesday

16:30-17:30 - Shooter Arrival & Reg
                    17:30-18:00 - Intro & Safety Briefing
                    18:00-19:00 - Shoot Session W1
                    19:00-19:30 - Lane Change Break
                    19:30-20:30 - Shoot Session W2
                    20:30-21:00 - Site Clean-up

Day Two - Thursday
                    08:30-09:30 - Shooter Arrival & Reg
                    09:30-10:00 - Intro & Safety Briefing
                    10:00-11:00 - Shoot Session R1
                    11:00-11:30 - Lane Change Break
                    11:30-12:30 - Shoot Session R2
                    12:30-13:00 - Site Clean-up
                    Last edited by L0g1c; August 4th, 2015, 13:52. Reason: Fix font color

Comment

I would say that we meet at 3 and depart by 3:30.....People should come ready to go or the caravan will get spread out.

For those "Out of Towners/Country-ers" there is a CVS Drugstore between the Monte Carlo and Mandarin Oriental. Its walking distance and you should be able to grab water, soda, or sports drinks cheaper than at the hotel.

Woodser

Comment

So is "roof of Paris parking structure" the confirmed rendezvous point for both days? And what time for Thursday? I need to bum a ride Thursday but can give some cash.
                        |

Comment

I have one seat available in my vehicle for Thursday. But I may need to leave a tad early (30 mins or so) due to other commitments.

Comment

Myself and a friend are trying to find a ride for tomorrow morning or willing to split a car, pm me on twitter crobicha

Comment

Two looking to the meeting place in hopes of picking up a ride. Schedule show 8:30 on site, what time are people meeting on the garage top????
                              Even blunt tools can be useful sometimes...

Comment

Also in case we don't make it on time (on line for badges) where is the actual shoot if we want to taxi out?
                                Even blunt tools can be useful sometimes...

Comment

Working...
                                X