Ride share thread : Day Two - Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride share thread : Day Two - Thursday

This will be my first shoot that I actually get to attend. I've registered before but something always came up. Not this year! I'm doing everything in my power to go!

The thing is I'm flying in and not renting a car, so I need to find transportation to / from the session (I've registered for the Thursday event). I'm certain other people are in similar situations, so we can use this thread to match people with extra seats to those needing them.

That said, does anyone have room for three (myself + two others from KC)? And what is your price? Cash? Ammo? Whiskey? The warm fuzzy feeling of being a great and generous person? :D
    |

I am planning to attend the shoot, should have three seats (I will know for sure a little closer to the event - may only have two), and wouldn't mind taking you along. Are you renting a lane? As far as the fare, gas/gas money is always good..it's a hog. Figure on a normal sized trunk, minus a Pelican 1520 and 1720.

Comment

As of now I am going and have 3 seats. Hard to plan now, I have done this before but people backed out due to chnages in plans.

Comment

I'm hoping for a seat out. I'm RSO'ing so not shooting and only need the seat. I will need to be out there both sessions but am willing to offer cash for gas (if you spend it on ass or grass that's your choice ;-) )
        Last edited by Rewt Daemon; May 22nd, 2015, 08:28. Reason: Smilies broken, or just for me...
        GnuPG-Fingerprint:
        F164 738F 16BF FDBF F0B6 5720 C986 8AF7 5F41 97BE

V5 vi veri Vniversum vivus vici

Comment

I just made my final flight reservations so it looks like I will be able to make my first shoot on Thursday. I have a rental car and should have a couple of open seats if anyone needs a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Midland View Post
            I just made my final flight reservations so it looks like I will be able to make my first shoot on Thursday. I have a rental car and should have a couple of open seats if anyone needs a ride.
            Do you still happen to have an open seat?

Comment

I do still have an open seat. PM me closer to the date and we will figure out how to sync up.

Comment

Hello - first time at defcon for me as well and looking for a ride out to the site. I'll be happy to pay for gas.

Comment

Originally posted by deezthugs View Post
                  Hello - first time at defcon for me as well and looking for a ride out to the site. I'll be happy to pay for gas.
                  I still have an open seat, unless Hertz screws up and gives me a subcompact we should be fine.

Comment

I will be posting Wednesday with my open seats for Thursday, people can call it then.

Edit: Car now full, sorry if anyone is left in the cold. Will post if that changes.
                    Last edited by t0x0; July 21st, 2015, 18:18.

Comment

I am "shooting" for a Wednesday shoot.....Early and get back to the hotel early as well..... I should have up to three seats available, I am staying at Paris so finding me should be easy. I plan on bringing extra ammo for those that would like to shoot my stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Midland View Post

I still have an open seat, unless Hertz screws up and gives me a subcompact we should be fine.
                        I'll take it. I will have a single "Pelican box" 24 X 16 X 9 and a backpack. I am staying at Caesar's.

Comment

Hello, I'm at Def Con for the first time this year and I'm looking for a ride for myself out to the shoot on Wednesday. I can contribute gas money.

Comment

Looking for a ride for Wednesday, take back my rental Wednesday (Have been here since 1st) so will need a ride, Im at Caesars.

Comment

Two of us are looking for a ride to the Thursday morning shoot. Willing to chip in for gas. Minimal gear. Anyone have seats available? :)

Comment

Working...
                              X