Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much will DefCon "really" cost me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey

Could i get some beer from defcon this year (just bring it in your mouth or something)....remember..... no swallowing this time guys...
    BY ACCEPTING THIS BRICK THROUGH YOUR WINDOW, YOU ACCEPT IT AS IS AND AGREE TO MY DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS WELL AS DISCLAIMERS OF ALL LIABILITY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL, THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE INSTALLATION OF THIS BRICK INTO YOUR BUILDING.

Comment

Re: Hey

Originally posted by ^Dash^
      no swallowing this time guys...
      Is it just me or does that sound extremely homoerotic?
      .: Grifter :.

Comment

Six odd years running out to Vegas, I think for Defcon I have spent an average $1000 each year for related expenses (Defcon pass, shirts, food, booze, gambling, StripperCon) besides airfare and hotels. Some years I have actually come back with money from the Blackjack tables. :)

This also goes without saying, tipping is appreciated by the hotel staff members, and calling them by whatever name is on their nametag.

The extra attention and service is worth it in the long run, especially in a hotel where everyone is running around on a budget and some cases treating the staff like crap.
        Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

Originally posted by EeeekPenguins
          I will be brining alot of money this year for booze and strippers. It just depends on what you want to do. Oh yeah free alchohol and strippers in my room.
          To help out with the cost of booze and babes... Need a hand, just ask, I have a buck or two I can spare, always happy to help pay for the strippers, and drink all the booze ...

Comment

Don't volunteer $$$ for strippers without knowing what you are gona get...one year the StripperCon almost ended up becoming a TortureCon for the host....

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
              Don't volunteer $$$ for strippers without knowing what you are gona get...one year the StripperCon almost ended up becoming a TortureCon for the host....
              please stop reminding us, we are trying to forget and pretend it was a "what-if" nightmare. denial is the best medicine.

Comment

All I will have is a buck.... you could use it for a call anywhere for up to 20 min :) Just dial 10-10-220.... damn TV commercials

BW Denial... isn't that a river in Egypt?!?!?, I would use that river for medicine.....

Comment

My average is about $1000. I usually tend to get everything as nice as it comes like a room for eachperson and steak dinners night. I usually have to do what blackwave said and start saving as soon as the previous defcon ended, what can I say I never travel anywhere!:D

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                    I believe the answer was 42. (The answer to life, the unoverse, and everything).

"and the answer to the universe life and everything is -pause- fourty two" -Deep thought
                    That was soo funny.
                    Sorry for posting twice in a row I just thought the quote is funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X