• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed out so have no tickets to trade. Would love a ticket to one of:
    • Red Team Infrastructure
    • BLE CTF
    • ICS 102 or Hacking ICS
    • Malware Triage
    Hope there will be some sort of waitlist set up.

Comment

In Search Of: Red Teaming Techniques for Electronic Physical Security Systems

Will Trade: An Introduction to Deploying Red Team Infrastructure or Defending environments and hunting malware with osquery

Comment

• yowie
        yowie commented
        Editing a comment
        I am very interested in the intro to red team infrastructure.

I can tarde other workshops (into to crypto attacks or constructing kerberos attacks).

I would be willing to trade also for a bsides ticket (they are sold out but I am a speaker and got extra)

• Arcot Ramathorn
        Arcot Ramathorn commented
        Editing a comment
        Yowie,
        Appreciate the offer, but if I can't swap for the physical red team ticket then I will be attending the red team infrastructure class.
        Best of luck!

I'm willing to trade:
      Constructing Kerberos Attacks with Delegation Primitives - Red Rock VII (1 Ticket)
      Introduction to Sandbox Evasion and AMSI Bypasses - Red Rock IV (1 Ticket)

Looking for:
      Writing custom backdoor payloads using C#
      Breaking and Pwning Docker Containers and Kubernetes Clusters
      Last edited by 5n1p3r; July 8, 2019, 18:07.

Comment

Looking For: Introduction to Reverse Engineering with Ghidra

The instructor for Introduction to RE w/ Ghidra is my former professor. This workshop is one of the main reasons I am attending the conference. Please let me know if you have a spare ticket, or I might be able to trade!
        Last edited by whatnots; July 8, 2019, 16:39.

Comment

• the_dude
          the_dude commented
          Editing a comment
          I have one I can trade, but I'm looking for Red Teaming Techniques for Electronic Physical Security Systems specifically.

• whatnots
          whatnots commented
          Editing a comment
          the_dude Unfortunately, I do not have a ticket for Red Teaming Techniques for Electronic Physical Security Systems.

• undefined
          undefined commented
          Editing a comment
          What do you have available to trade?

If anyone has a spare ticket for the Constructing Kerberos Attacks with Delegation Primitives, I would greatly appreciate it and will gladly buy drinks/dinner.

Comment

Looking for a Attacking kubernetes and containers ticket. Willing to pay or buy beeres

Comment

Just a note: Once you get or give away what you want please "Comment" on your post letting everyone know.
            PGP Key: https://defcon.org/html/links/dtangent.html

Comment

ISO Red Teaming Techniques for Electronic Physical Security Systems
              FT Introduction to Ghidra

Am willing to toss in a thank you beer - i just need to find a good place to get some decent craft brew around there.

Can't you tell how much we love EventBrite?
              Last edited by the_dude; July 9, 2019, 07:44.

Comment

Would love to get into WiFi hacking for beginners if someone has a spare ????????

Comment

Originally posted by 1con1 View Post
                  Anybody get the 101 for hackers and incident responders class? I have a few to trade

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/analysi...ts-63606992226
                  I do. Which ones do you have?

Comment

I have a "Purple Team CTF" ticket.
                    I was really wanting to get into the "Learning to Hack Bluetooth Low Energy with BLE CTF" Anyone want to trade?

The only other swap I would be interested in is the Ghidra RE.

Comment

• Chell
                      Chell commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have one ticket for Functional Programming for the Blue Team - Valley of Fire II

ISO:
                    Breaking and Pwning Docker Containers and Kubernetes Clusters

I have:
                    Hacking ICS: From Open Source Tools to Custom Scripts
                    Purple Team CTF

Comment

• Chell
                      Chell commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have one ticket for Functional Programming for the Blue Team - Valley of Fire II and looking for Purple Team CTF

I'm looking for a ticket to Red Team Infrastructure in exchange for Hacking ICS.

Comment

I have a ticket for 'Adv Custom Network Protocol Fuzzing' that I'd like to trade. I didn't realize it conflicted with another workshop so I can't attend. Ideally I'd like the 'Scapy Dojo', but I'll likely settle for others not in the '2:30 PM to 6:30 PM' Friday block.

Comment

• yowie
                        yowie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have the intro to crypto attacks that also co flicts with another one I got. Want to trade for the fuzzing protocols?

Looking for one of:
                      Breaking and Pwning Docker Containers and Kubernetes Clusters or
                      Red Teaming Techniques for Electronic Physical Security Systems

Willing to trade for it:
                      Hacking Wi-Fi for Beginners

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
                      X