infocon.org Header Art

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What content is infocon.org missing? Suggest links here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: What content is infocon.org missing? Suggest links here!

Click image for larger version

Name:	infocon-twitter.jpg
Views:	479
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	232097
    We are always on the lookout for more content to host at https://infocon.org/

Please post links to suggested videos, archives, podcasts, rainbow tables or word lists. Also we are considering adding some 'zine archives such as PoC||GTFO (Proof-Of-Concept or GTFO)

PGP key: dtangent@defcon.org valid 2020 Jan 15, to 2024 Jan 01 Fingerprint: BC5B CD9A C609 1B6B CD81 9636 D7C6 E96C FE66 156A

No suggestions here, infocon is awesome tho, and thank you, I've used it so many times when mentoring new folks to our family. Its the first place I point people who express an interest in infosec, hacker culture, or who ask what those badges are hanging on the wall behind me during a zoom meeting at work :).

Comment

As always, thanks for the amazing work and your service to the community. I was backfilling data for Black Hat in InfoconDB and wanted to share that the following Black Hat conferences appear to be missing videos. I've no idea if they're readily available or have been lost to time:
      Black Hat Asia 2001
      Black Hat Asia 2002
      Black Hat Europe 2004
      Black Hat Europe 2006
      Black Hat Europe 2008
      Black Hat Europe 2009

Comment

• Dark Tangent
        Dark Tangent commented
        Editing a comment
        Good find!

Let me poke through my past archives and see if any of the files exist.

After some searching tecknicaltom here is the state of my archive:
      • Found! Black Hat Amsterdam 2004 - Audio only - Not named or sorted, in a Sony audio format. Needs work!
      Everything else either never happened, or it did and there is no record of it. I'd have to go match up your list to the past history of where / when Black Hat happened over the years.

I also found some older picture archives I'll add once the Amsterdam audio gets converted and processed.
      PGP key: dtangent@defcon.org valid 2020 Jan 15, to 2024 Jan 01 Fingerprint: BC5B CD9A C609 1B6B CD81 9636 D7C6 E96C FE66 156A

Comment

Thank you to everyone involved in this project! Its awesome , plus some!

I am currently in possession of archives of nettwerked.net and hackcanada.com, both of which are no longer hosted anywhere on the internet . The domains both expired several years back.

Both sites have information, programs and code that is not found anywhere else. I was given the archives by TheClone (former webmaster and one of the creators/founding members of both nettwerked and hackcanada).

They were given to me compressed in a tar file thats just over 3GB. Uncompressed the websites function perfectly.

He (the clone) has given me permission to find a suitable place to publicly archive it.

Would this be suitable content for infocon?

Comment

It would be. We have an web site mirror directory where we can host the archives and depending even the uncompressed versions.

https://infocon.org/mirrors/

It's just getting started so the more we can start with the better.

Comment

DT: thats friggin awesome! Ill send you a link to them as soon as I get it uploaded!

Comment

• Dark Tangent
              Dark Tangent commented
              Editing a comment
              Great! Thank you.

link sent too you as a private message! i let TheClone know that its finally being put up somewhere publicly and he said it made his whole month to hear it! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X