Cant save .jpeg in paint...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by encrypt31945
    Where do you live??! How can your school afford that for every computer.
    We live in Gresham, Oregon. And I have no clue how we afford it.
    The penguin is watching.
    "The DefCon forums dont reward knowledge, but punish iggnorance." -Noid

Comment

Originally posted by EeeekPenguins
      We live in Gresham, Oregon. And I have no clue how we afford it.
      Three words...educational discount, and taxes......
      technically that is four words if we're counting the and...but oh well, the thread has gone to shit anyway.
      Where's the dedication?

Comment

My school just buys hundreds of computers and never updates them or gets decent software.

Comment

We have a pretty cool tech staff at our school that knows we don't want shitty software (windows aside). They realize that we need to be able to use fairly recent programs so we can be successful after highschool. We're America's future and all that...

I seriously don't know how the fuck we can afford it even with discounts. Our school district is poor as hell now with all the budget cuts that have been happening. Hopefully we'll get better funding so we won't still be running Photoshop 6 when Photoshop 12 comes out.
          The mighty man will become a tinder and his works a spark; both will burn together with nothing to quench the flames.

Comment

You don't have to pay a full amount for every computer you just need the license. Jeez I thought that was well know. If you can get a copy of licensed software for multiple computers your set. :D BUT YOU REQUIRED TO HAVE PERMISSION FROM THE COMPANY WHO BOUGHT THE LICENSE TO BE LEGALLY CLEAR!!! ;)
            Killing threads one post at a time...

Comment

Working...
            X