No announcement yet.

Chris' Annual Lessons Learned and Thank You list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it didnt for you....but a few of us IVU folks met up with him and TV at disney.......didnt you get the memo?
    the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
      You didn't forget me, I am third down on your original list!!! :) You forgot that you didn't forget me... i am sure we will meet sooner than dc12, although the few attempts we tried pre-dc11 at various places in socal didn't work out... :D
      I am not posting drunk again, I gotta quit it with the trying to communicate and drinking....:D I hope to see everyone sooner then later :D
      ~:CK:~
      I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

Originally posted by ck3k
        I am not posting drunk again, I gotta quit it with the trying to communicate and drinking....:D I hope to see everyone sooner then later :D

Ah, the joys of youth.... Becareful what you wish for, you just might get it.

btw: that one wasn't right either, chris.

Comment

I am somewhat troubled by that. Yet, after the quarks trips, I dont thing anything will trouble me again.

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
            Ah, the joys of youth.... Becareful what you wish for, you just might get it.

btw: that one wasn't right either, chris.
            Well piss on a stick.
            perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

ok... I guess it's about time for me to get around to posting all of my thank you's

HighWiz and Stitch for being two of the coolest people that I have met in my years at DefCon
              Octalpussy, Nous, and Puinguino for assembling not only one of the best playing teams but also one of the best looking scavenger hunts teams in history
              Che just for being you man
              Detok every once in a while you give us hope for the future...rarley.. but none the less
              h2adrush and kampf and Grifter had a great time with you guys and I look forward to Ceasers next year
              Kry0nik ,heh, thanx for holding the door for me
              SlapAYoda thanks for the new avatar
              SigningiS AND Verrus thanks for being on time
              ck3k thanks for the badge, and you'll get your danm $4
              Renderman for the story about the deer and for the free bucket :)
              Noid cuz you're Noid
              BlackWave good to meet you at long last
              Danarious everyone needs a creepy guy from Utah
              TwinVega thanks for acting like you were listening at Ceasers
              ASTcell thank you in advance for the pictures (tho I have no copy)
              and finialy I would like to thank Momma, Jesus and Elvis
              thank you goodnight

oh... and A... if you think I left you off of this list on purpous.. you're right.. I REFUSE to thank anyone for *ahem* "letting me" shave thier back... :D
              If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

My turn

Time to jump on the bandwagon:

In no perticular order:

I'd like to thank all the goons, everyone who helped organize Defcon, it was a good time this year. The fire marshall for being a cool guy and understanding.

The Wardriving and Scavenger hunting people for having two good contests.

My Wardriving team, for putting up with me when I dropped the ball the second day and got under 100 Access Points, which probably resulted us in not getting second place.

The people who played along with me and kept the velvet rope whippage going.

And now the individuals:

There are many memorable experiences that I have had with many of you this year. However, I will only touch on a one or two for each as to save time and cut down on the chances of my carpel tunnel syndrome.

blackwave: For being Blackwave, and always having a camera handy when I was in a goofy mood.

astcell: For taking many many pictures and chilling by the pool.

KeLviN: For building an amazing tooth brush and beating my team in the scavenger hunt.

converge: For being an all around good guy and dedicating time when you could have been drinking to comipling the scores, as well as slurping down your portion of the warp core breach (you're on your way to honorary gay man status for that one)

octalpussy: For hanging out with Stitch and I at hamburger mary's and returning to see Star Trek the Experience again. Who would have known that there is a down side to blue hair.

Grifter: For being a good sport during the streaking of his talk when I hugged him. I doubt there were many times in Grifters life when he was hugged by a naked gay man... or maybe there were? ;)

Grifters Wife: For giving us a good deal on t-shirts and the gatorade for our ride home - it came in handy.

Kampf: For watching me strut my stuff

Chris: For Smoking in the non-smoking section with me, and running a good vendor area. Sorry I 0wn3d your room. But mostly for being one of the coolest guys at con this year.

ck3k: For letting us chill in your room during the wardriving contest and not getting upset with the room rush.

TwinVega: For breaking the mount that I entrusted to you.

DT: It speaks for it self.

Blackbeetle: For all the wonder that you do

Dataworm: For those beautiful braids in your hair and whipping my boyfriend with the velvet rope. And not taking any contests too seriously.

Nulltone: For being the best dress straight guy at DC, next to siviak. Though.. The jury is still out on him. (Hey Nully, My skin is clear - is yours?)

Ceasar: For helping stitch out in the pool

Jagged: For not showing up.. Good move Bucko...

Che: For making some excellent alcoholic Beverages.

Stitch: for going with me and sometimes being my shadow, while sometimes giving me my space. I love you a lot.

noid: For doing that thing you do, with security and the event on whole. Plus shooting the shit with me, while I blocked people from seeing your shirts.

Priest: Your employers are very lucky to have you.

Evil: For putting up with noid and dealing with all the shit at defcon that you had to deal with.

FM: for understanding

neural: Toe-JAM! Those screw drivers were some wicked shit. After we rushed the bible guys, you opened your doors to us and let us come in to keep the party going.

Shatter: For being a presence and getting me in touch with noid when I needed it.

telco88: It was great meeting you at the forum meet. Maybe I'll let you buy me a drink next year =P

pezz: For missing Stitches voice.

JRL: For leaving the forum meet... Yea yea, plans my ass.

Detok: For being smart and removing your tech before your dip in the pool, for taking pictures of me kissing mitnick and, after your stopped being a douchebagable smartass you were actually a pretty cool guy to hang out with.

mfreeck: For *ATTEMPTING* to beat my burp, and for the wickedly cool computer.

Siviak: What can I say, we hit it off right away. But no straight man dresses that well. You make nulltone look like a slob.

Snow: I won't even try here... Just Thanks.

Vandul: For hitting on my boyfriend...

"The Bois": For attempting to be gay enough, but failing miserably. Don't mess with the best, you will learn as you get a bit older and start to grow hair one between your legs.

Skroo: For working the door at the B&W ball, yea, that look like fun.

Kry0nik: Those guys at the bar definitely wanted you.

Renderman: For being a spy and listening in on our plans. Sorry I had to kick you outta my room.

Cal: For not grabbing my ass, even though I know you wanted to.

L0nD0: For being a cool guy and partying with us and a late arrival to the team that made us come in third.

Xstasy: For being xstasy, and talking to stitch when he had no idea what was going on.

h3adrush: For drinking it up with us by the pool and hanging out with us all night.

McGruff: For not dying that one night, and for coming out and just being an all around good guy.

SilverPrism: If you lose the little goatee you will get more girls, I promise you.

TW: For taking up all the shade at the kickoff of pool con.
                The Cute Lifeguard: Thanks for being some good idea candy and putting up with my harrassment.

Danarious: For being a shady utah guy - by the way, you can't sleep in my room next year. Anyone who goes through my wallet loses the right to sleep in my room. There is a reason I bring two wallets.

IVU: For having a kick ass display.

Freckles: For selling me the "kitty" shirt and being an all around sweet heart.

Capt. Ron: For drinking down "the cup" and running the wardriving results to Chris

Greg (from Quarks): "Would you toss my salad" "It's ok, I'm gay" "What would you Like" "How bout your number"

DC719 Crew: For being all around good guys, running the lock pick thing. And hanging out with me till the wee hours of the morning.

CritcalMass: For making Kevin Mitnick have to come up on stage and save your ass.

Kevin Mitnick: For allowing me to 0wn you with a kiss.

Russr: For being so Gosh Darn sexy in that Goon Shirt.

TheBibleGuys: For opening your window so we could rush you.

A special thanks to the majority of you for making stitch (my significant other) feel welcomed. He had a wonderful time thanks for many of you.

I hope there isn't anyone I missed on here. If there is, you might not have made a big enough impact on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
                  ok... I guess it's about time for me to get around to posting all of my thank you's
                  Octalpussy, Nous, and Puinguino for assembling not only one of the best playing teams but also one of the best looking scavenger hunts teams in history
                  Aww! Thanks, Siviak!

On that note, I'd like to thank:

Siviak, Scav hunt master - for putting up with me when I was bossy and bitchy.

Snow, Amazon goddess - for doing the walk of shame on A's arm and for the creamed corn (eeww)

Octalpussy, fellow cunt - for being as awesome in person as she is on IRC.

Pinguino, wunderkind - for being high-energy, highly creative, and uniquely Pinguino.

SlapAYoda, arm candy - for being not nearly as much of an asshat as you used to be.

Barkode, ringleader - for the banner in the Ninjas suite and the booth and your best friendittude.

Skroo - for getting loud with me outside the Ninja party and giving me this year's goon-to-bitch-about.

DT and the Goons - for the whole thing.

Priest - for your incredible restraint when given a hard time in the course of your duties. (Sat night was a rough night and I just wanted to drink a beer with my feet in the pool, sorry.)

To the kid in the room next to the Ninjas suite - for taking Paxil, getting beyond shitty drunk, and vomiting on my boyfriend's shoes while he waited with you for the EMTs.

To the entire, extended Ninjas crew - werd, mang.

Comment

You are welcome

AstCell,

You are welcome. And thank you for the kind words. Be safe and be well.

Priest
                    Lving my life in the gutter so you don't have to.

Comment

Highwizard and NOUS

Right mates, you are both welcome. And NOUS I know you just wanted a beer with the feet in the pool sorry to be such a hardarse about things.

Priest
                      Lving my life in the gutter so you don't have to.

Comment

Re: My turn

Originally posted by highwizard

A special thanks to the majority of you for making stitch (my significant other) feel welcomed. He had a wonderful time thanks for many of you.
                        I forgot about stitch, he was a cool guy, fun to hang with, I hope to see you next year. :D

Comment

Thank you to all

I just what to thank evryone who i meat at DC11, all who have meat me, this goes out to you.

You guys were the best people that i ever meat in my life. I never
                          ever had such a great time in my life, but with you all it was the best time i ever had.

There is one big thank you that i want to give to someone, and some of you might know who this person is, yes it is you Highwiz, thank you so much for taking me out to vegas with you, and i love very much. So thank you

ck3k and twinvaga- you guys were realy great good luck in what ever it is you do

siviak and sno- i love you two. you were so much fun anf such great pal's to me. thank you both of you

octalpussy- i love you hun, you were so funny thanks

detoc- you were a very nice guy, can't rave for shit ,but you tryed anyway.No but really you were fun as well to hang with

chris- i wish i would of gotten to talk with you more but maybe next time .

blackwave- very funny guy. i think you were really cool

And to anyone els i forgot thank you for a great time
                          blue punch buggy, no PUNCH back

Comment

Originally posted by stitch
                            You guys were the best people that i ever meat in my life. I never
                            ever had such a great time in my life, but with you all it was the best time i ever had.
                            We sure had a blast with you, and we're glad you came out. Hope to see you again next year!

(And thanks for not commenting on my dancing, hahahahah!)
                            the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

It was nice to meet you stitch! If you or HW will send me an e-mail I have some cool pics for you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by octalpussy
                                We sure had a blast with you, and we're glad you came out. Hope to see you again next year!

(And thanks for not commenting on my dancing, hahahahah!)

Would someone please put him back in his cage.

Comment

Working...
                                X