No announcement yet.

Defcon IX photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that pic with all of us turned out really good!

and AST:s pics were not hundreds of megs....they were multiple gigs.....
    the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by KeLviN
      and AST:s pics were not hundreds of megs....they were multiple gigs.....
      yeah yeah, they were all taken... it would be great to see them... are we all just waiting for the DNS to ast's pic site to resovle? ;)

Comment

So he has grabbed a domain then? I guess I'm waiting for the domain name AND for DNS to resolve :D
        “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

I have pics of Kelvin in bondage being subjected to chinese water torture....heh

Comment

Originally posted by pezz
            I have pics of Kelvin in bondage being subjected to chinese water torture....heh
            ah I still have my pics of you in the pool using whatever it was you bought for 40 dollars for the SH.

Comment

i didnt know that she used it...in the pool.....!

wait, what are we talking about.....? ;)
              the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

Still no site in site, when they hear how much I have I no longer qualify for the $19.95/mo plan. Telco has offered, I will see what he can offer, I may need to split them between him ans Highwiz.

Just moved this past weekend, new house, come on up and shoot these damned squirrels for me, and racoons, and a bear or two.

I will burn CDs of my pics and have them for anyone who wishes to stop by D&B in Orange on the 22nd around 3pm. Hopefully by them I can crop and whittle them down to 3 CDs.

Comment

oh crap! forgot about the racoons! will PM youlater reguarding extermination job.....
                  the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

Obviously you guys don't know about the European Style pool at Caesars...

Originally posted by blackwave
                    yeah, he was also snapping blackhat, but I am sure the DEFCON pics are a lot saucier..
                    #ut2600 / #dc-forums | EFNet

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                      I will burn CDs of my pics and have them for anyone who wishes to stop by D&B in Orange on the 22nd around 3pm. Hopefully by them I can crop and whittle them down to 3 CDs.
                      I'll see you there, I'll let you know if I pick up a dvd burner before then :) make sure you save me a set, btw how many sets are you making? also I would suggest something to offset the cds if you are making more than a few sets... not to mention your time. :) gotta love it!

Comment

Originally posted by kampf
                        oh! please enlighten!

Comment

Originally posted by astcell

such motivation to go this time!

Comment

The saturday before BH, I drove from vegas just to go there and eat again (well, there and clay oven on Jeffery).

Ain't gonna make it for the 22nd, as I'm now 2500 miles away, but I'd still love a set.

Comment

Originally posted by kampf
                              Yes I do...that's why I went to Blackhat! I am editing those images now, shrinking them from 2MB to 200k by cropping out all the stuff no one wants to see, like the guys. :>

I promised Priest a set...if there are not too many goons out there I can burn more and more. I got 100 blank CDs for $40 so it's not all that expensive to do, but it is time consuming. But what else would one rather be doing, I ask?

Comment

hmmm if you are doing the aug22nd pic fest, people can just bring their laptops and locally transfer the data... that would be cheaper, less time consuming and basically free... we just need to find a spot in D&B that has a few outlets :D

btw, if you want to process your files for your windows box - use this free proggie... http://www.fookes.com/ezthumbs/ it's free and functional... though if I have a choice I would love the pics full size (hence me bringing my laptop with 20 or so gigs of free space... and then some.) :D

Comment

Working...
                                X