Off to basic training see you guys soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to basic training see you guys soon

Well i am off for another exciting ride. I am off to boot camp for the navy. I will be leaving at the end of this month. My job is AO i got to load bombs how cool is that. lol. See most of you in 11 wks o yea i am goin to keep posting but not alot i have to get in touch with some people before i leave like my sister and all that they dont know that i am leaving.

Where will you be doing your training? We can send you snail mail! Also what rank will you start at...don't settle for E-1, ask your recruiter what it takes to get in as E-2 or E-3.

Comment

Man basic training is a blast. I did four years in the Coast Guard. Basic was 18 days of running around in circles and doing pushups till you puke. By the time its done you’ll look like Brad Pit. Remember its “basic” training, so just enjoy hanging out and collecting a paycheck.

The best thing about the military is learning how to be a total fucking alcoholic. I had never even had a single beer till I joined, but now my blood is 100 proof.

Comment

Being able to fill out the MILITARY or VETERAN section on job applications is a plus you will have for the rest of your life. It'll put you in the top few percent anywhere!

Comment

Where will you be doing your training? We can send you snail mail! Also what rank will you start at...don't settle for E-1, ask your recruiter what it takes to get in as E-2 or E-3.

well i will be at great lakes and it will be cold when i am up there. you can send me mail i think if you would like too. i will be goin in as a e-3

Comment

have fun!

Comment

Hey BW maybe we can get you in as an E-3 as well!

Comment

oh hell, i've heard enough ship stories to make me not like ships...

Comment

moo

Would you mind maybe sending me some pictures of Bessie before you leave?
                  Considering you've taken her hostage
                  just fluff it

Comment

There is a reason they put your name on the back of your pants in the navy. And it's not for the laundry time... . 'nuff said.

go army

Comment

Highwizard are u in the army

my uncle was in the navy for a reallly long time. he said it was great. my dad is in the army he is specail forces so i dont want to go army and my grandpa is airforce.

Comment

Originally posted by Fused
                        Highwizard are u in the army

my uncle was in the navy for a reallly long time. he said it was great. my dad is in the army he is specail forces so i dont want to go army and my grandpa is airforce.
                        HighWizard is not in the army.. The army doesn't appreciate openly gay men like myself. If, however, highwizard was in the army at one time, well... he would never admit to something like that.

Comment

you are right i forgot about the letting gay people into the military.

Comment

Originally posted by Fused
                            you are right i forgot about the letting gay people into the military.
                            I think there have always been "gay" people in the military... it's really whether where they are in relation to "the closet"... remember don't ask, don't tell...

Comment

I got a little Army under my belt, I joined under Jimmy Carter. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X