This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wall of sheep?

Whats the wall of sheep? I missed out going this year and have seen some pics from it.

Re: wall of sheep?

Originally posted by billlllll
    Whats the wall of sheep? I missed out going this year and have seen some pics from it.
    Ask Ricky1146 about that, he's probably the most familiar with it here...

Seriously, though: it was the list of logins snarfed from people who didn't feel the need to encrypt their traffic on the public net.

Comment

Like my Motorola Talkabout. I never miss any spam and the Highskool girls dig it.

Comment

I was explaining the wall of sheep to a few co-workers a couple days after defcon.

"Why is it called the wall of sheep?"

"Well, what happens to sheep?"

"I dunno."

"They get fucked."
        "These last twenty minutes have been the best years of my life." -Goliath, "The Matrix Comics"

Comment

Re: wall of sheep?

Originally posted by billlllll
          Come next year and you will probably see youself on it, instant fame!
          Virtutis gloria merces

Comment

Was it even working?

I purposely made a pop3 mail account, telnet account and http control panel account on a random test redhat server of mine, I logged into each service numerous times, not once did I get on the wall...

Comment

Did you have ipchains or iptables (netfilter) set up?

Or just default firewall settings on install?

I'm still in the land of 7.3.
              8 > should have made the move to iptables even though both are available.

Comment

Re: Was it even working?

Originally posted by Veovis
                I purposely made a pop3 mail account, telnet account and http control panel account on a random test redhat server of mine, I logged into each service numerous times, not once did I get on the wall...

Your packets smell funny, they knew it was you.
                Virtutis gloria merces

Comment

I got snaged with POP3 with redhat 7.2. Oh how stupid i felt.

Comment

I was sitting in the Vendor area most of the time and the wifi was sucking the lofi big time... i only connected once, and connected via ssh before the lofi got unstable enough to drop me ... couldn't connect since... oh well no big deal... :(

Comment

The only reason i would need to get online is to talk to you fools, and since you're already there, I'll just walk up to you. No Intarwebs from Defcon people!! Just wait a few days, your e-mail is not that important.
                      .: Grifter :.

Comment

Here is someone at the con who is not afraid of a wall of sheep!
                        Attached Files

Comment

That guy either has 4-5 "I fuck sheep" t-shirts, or (I prefer to think the former) he wore it 3 days straight that I know of. He could add a by-line that says "and I smell like one" if the latter is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Vow
                            That guy either has 4-5 "I fuck sheep" t-shirts, or (I prefer to think the former) he wore it 3 days straight that I know of. He could add a by-line that says "and I smell like one" if the latter is the case.
                            I think his alias was "Wyoming"

where the men are men and the sheep are scared
                            “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

After we put up that the wifi was down and that you had to use the lofi... you should of SEEN the amount of people looking at the overhead trying to figure it out.. I was laughing my ass off.. we even had a kid ask how to get on the lofi.. told him.. it was on the internet and he would have to get the drivers and the special frequency to connect.. and he went back to his room to get the info.

hehe
                              Kraa: You are Slackware Linux. You are the brightest among your peers, but are often mistaken as insane. Your elegant solutions to problems often take a little longer, but require much less effort to complete.

Comment

Working...
                              X