Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Info Booth

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by spahkle
    I can see it now "Toorcon: Fun with Siviak pt. 2"

    (what am I getting myself into?)
    hey it beats the hell out of "Fun With HighWiz in a dark well sound-proofed room where no-one can hear your screams and your cell phone hs no signal so you can't call out out for help and then the Gimp comes in and thay guy from 8mm is with him and they are walking up to you saying things like "I bet you can squeel just like a pig" and "you got a peerty mouth boi" and then all the lights go out and it;s 'Happy Fun Time for everyone but Part 1" isn't it?

    /me puts his issues back in the box
    If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by spahkle
      THERE WERE SPEAKERS? AND AN INFO BOOTH?!?
      (what am I getting myself into?)

      I admit, i have been to DC like 5 times and have yet to see a single speaker, tho i am sad i missed Grifter this year...everytime i have gone to see someone, their speech is cancelled....

      Info booth was great, keep that installment.

      jackalope
      ======================================
      DJ Jackalope
      dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

      send in the drop bears!
      ======================================

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by DJ Jackalope
        I admit, i have been to DC like 5 times and have yet to see a single speaker, tho i am sad i missed Grifter this year...everytime i have gone to see someone, their speech is cancelled....

        Info booth was great, keep that installment.

        jackalope

        Richard Theime is another one not to miss. He'll crack your skull open, twist your brain around some 8th dimintional abstracts and leave you wondering what the hell happened 50 minutes later.
        --Shatter

        "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
        - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Shatter
          Richard Theime is another one not to miss. He'll crack your skull open, twist your brain around some 8th dimintional abstracts and leave you wondering what the hell happened 50 minutes later.
          Sounds like a guy I used to boink.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by converge
            i am too the sexy in orange, no?
            I think I looked better in the orange than you Verg :))
            Kraa: You are Slackware Linux. You are the brightest among your peers, but are often mistaken as insane. Your elegant solutions to problems often take a little longer, but require much less effort to complete.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by kraa26
              I think I looked better in the orange than you Verg :))
              no one beats alkalois's uber cool orange shirt.... even those 1337 vendor shirts dont hold a candel....

              (see forums DC meet pics.....)
              the fresh prince of 1337

              To learn how to hack; submit your request

              Comment


              • #22
                cool I'M GOONA try to make a custom T shirt when I go I already have a bunch of custom shirts like dimo crisis one and a bunch of other ones

                Comment

                Working...
                X