X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pimp juice

http://www.letitloose.com/

saw this on the local news... now that is marketing... for some reason h4x0r ju1c3 doesn't sound as appeasing.

It's "neon green", that by itself isn't so bad...but it's "neon green" and 10% apple juice...Not to mention it has no carbonation. This doesn't sound too appealing to me, I may be wrong, but at least it's not another redbull clone.
    Where's the dedication?

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
      h4x0r ju1c3 doesn't sound as appeasing.
      Perhaps this is an idea for the IVu booth next year...

Comment

Originally posted by pezz
        Perhaps this is an idea for the IVu booth next year...

Blackwaves Hacker Juice.... Maybe you can market it towards the homosexual male crowd and heterosexual women - Oh and all the bisexual people (can't forget them). See.. Listed above is 40% of Defcon Attendees. The other 60% will fall in line when they see the all the Women are drinking them and they want to be cool.

Comment

I think the real question here is.. will it be blue or white?
          if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

im voting for a black can with blue stripe with white letters BHJ.
            "so many books, so little time"

Comment

Originally posted by ch0l0man
              im voting for a black can with blue stripe with white letters BHJ.
              white background with Haxor Juice in rainbow binary.

Comment

Hacker Juice sounds a lot more appealing than the HaXXXor pr0n was.
                "Those who would willingly trade essential liberty for temporary security are deserving of neither." --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I was talking with greg in marketing and he said that the kids nowadays would go for usage such as
                  "Hacker Jism - Take a Swig for Hackerism"... so yeah we are going to go with him on that... we are currently trying to cast Keanuu for a clip of him trying to stop the sentinels but instead of the EMP type of effect, the sentinel squirts Hacker Jism at him and he gets like a bukake type of splash down... then all these mini-neos come out with light sticks and start doing the macarena to rammstein.

Comment

I was talking with greg in marketing and he said that the kids nowadays would go for usage such as
                    "Hacker Jism - Take a Swig for Hackerism"... so yeah we are going to go with him on that... we are currently trying to cast Keanuu for a clip of him trying to stop the sentinels but instead of the EMP type of effect, the sentinel squirts Hacker Jism at him and he gets like a bukake type of splash down... then all these mini-neos come out with light sticks and start doing the macarena to rammstein.
                    WTF is this? Have you lost your mind BW, or just a genius?
                    "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Originally posted by hackajar
                      WTF is this? Have you lost your mind BW, or just a genius?
                      oh always a thin line, always a thin line...

Comment

the sentinel squirts Hacker Jism at him and he gets like a bukake type of splash down... then all these mini-neos come out with light sticks and start doing the macarena to rammstein.
                        pure genious.... you have witnesses, should this mysteriously turn up as the conclusion of Revolutions...
                        if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

ANY drink with the word JISM in it.. just sick and wrong..
                          Kraa: You are Slackware Linux. You are the brightest among your peers, but are often mistaken as insane. Your elegant solutions to problems often take a little longer, but require much less effort to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
                            The other 60% will fall in line when they see the all the Women are drinking them and they want to be cool.
                            Yes...that marketing approach worked wonders for Zima.
                            perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by kraa26
                              ANY drink with the word JISM in it.. just sick and wrong..

Sounds like someones never had "sexual relations".

Comment

Working...
                              X