Add this to your Patriot Act

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add this to your Patriot Act

Add this to your Patriot Act. Pretty soon they'll be able to give someone life just for booting:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/55/33194.html

great, at this rate someone caught for "hacking" even if they do no real damage or loose the company money they can fudge the numbers and the guy can go away longer then a murderer.

Comment

If they're so worried about this so called Situation, maybe they should be recruiting instead of locking people away.

Comment

I'm waiting for them to give local law enforcement more power. All of this applies when someone gets caught, Its REALLY going to suck when they give more power to catch someone they don't know about yet.
        The dude abides.

Comment

I see visions of former drug dogs trained to sniff out laptops, pdas, etc... being used for war driving......charged with "dwwd" driving while wardriving

Comment

There will be a rise in prison deaths becase pasty, skinny hackers will be getting locked up next to 300lb Bubba who went on a muderous rampage and killed 15 people.
            The penguin is watching.
            "The DefCon forums dont reward knowledge, but punish iggnorance." -Noid

Comment

Originally posted by pezz
              I see visions of former drug dogs trained to sniff out laptops, pdas, etc... being used for war driving......charged with "dwwd" driving while wardriving
              And that will be the same day I pack up, and move.
              ~:CK:~
              I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

Originally posted by ck3k
                And that will be the same day I pack up, and move.
                /me remembers Renderman offering to lend a hand in Canada if things go to shit here.. ;)
                Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by che
                  /me remembers Renderman offering to lend a hand in Canada if things go to shit here.. ;)
                  good call, course canadian isnt looking to great either....time to move to NZ, I like it there.
                  ~:CK:~
                  I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

Or...

Originally posted by ck3k
                    good call, course canadian isnt looking to great either....time to move to NZ, I like it there.
                    Or you could just try Cambogia...i don't think there are any laws against it there...are they? :D
                    BY ACCEPTING THIS BRICK THROUGH YOUR WINDOW, YOU ACCEPT IT AS IS AND AGREE TO MY DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS WELL AS DISCLAIMERS OF ALL LIABILITY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL, THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE INSTALLATION OF THIS BRICK INTO YOUR BUILDING.

Comment

Originally posted by che

You can also lend Canada a "hand" according to this article

Comment

Land management has approx 125 odd acres for sale. 100 dollars an acre. You need to use an old over grown logging road to get in and out. It is located about 6 miles back up a hollar. It encompasses an entire hill. Perfect for building your dream compound. also fully stocked with mine water. Top of the mountain needs very little clearing due to logging and surface mining.

Comment

Originally posted by pezz
                          Land management has approx 125 odd acres for sale. 100 dollars an acre. You need to use an old over grown logging road to get in and out. It is located about 6 miles back up a hollar. It encompasses an entire hill. Perfect for building your dream compound. also fully stocked with mine water. Top of the mountain needs very little clearing due to logging and surface mining.
                          fuck DefCon island... looks like we found a NEW home....!
                          the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by KeLviN
                            fuck DefCon island... looks like we found a NEW home....!
                            But, will it be fucktard free? They'll probaly find someway there...
                            Ich Will...
                            Du Hast....
                            Spiel Mit Mir...

Comment

Originally posted by windwalker3579
                              But, will it be fucktard free? They'll probaly find someway there...
                              They would have to be mutant advanced fucktards. Cliffs on one side of the hill. One road in and out. At the top of a mountain way way back up in the boonies.

Perimeter security....in ground....water supply cannot be corrupted, nor any mind control agents added.

Normal fucktards couldn't penetrate something like that. Of course I have left out all of the classified portions of the sec.ops. plan.

It is also obvious that without a translator they probably wouldn't be able to understand local language accents and slang. aight?

ex.
                              Now yall run oer yonder and git yer britches washed in the crick. Gots ta look all purty 'en stuff fer them fereners comin to make em a homeplace. Pezzie Lou git yerself in the big house and help ya momma wit supper. run along now.
                              Last edited by pezz; October 10, 2003, 09:22.

Comment

Working...
                              X