Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by highwizard
    Lots of cool presents

NOTE: I am still waiting for my Gifts from all of you, I know they must have gotten Delayed in the mail!
    Ya, I think they all got caught up in that bad storm over by astcell!
    Here how about a happy new year.
    If there is a Church of WiFi, then this is it's !

Comment

samsung syncMaster 152n :D
      150$ visa gift card :)
      various harley-davidson stuff
      new ,bigger, G.F. grill :)

baught myself
      vison v800xpt - returned (crappy communist hardware)
      compaq tc1000
      storix cd-rw/ dvd rom (my furst burner......) :D
      the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

You returned the tablet? Got a good replacement in mind or is a trip to Fry's in the cards? :>

Comment

Christmas Loot

The Art of the Chopper by Tom Zimberoff
          An autographed copy of Godel, Escher and Bach: The Golden Braid by Douglas R. Hofstadter
          Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble, Live at the el Mocambo CD
          Totally sexy red Max Mara high-heeled pumps

RocketGrl

Comment

Originally posted by r0cketgrl
            An autographed copy of Godel, Escher and Bach: The Golden Braid by Douglas R. Hofstadter

RocketGrl
            Ok.../dev/null-ish question here...but is it just me or does anyone else start hearing Rocket Queen by GnR everytime she posts?
            perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

RocketGrl
              Good god. Godel, Escher, Bach and Max Mara, definitely different, but piques my interest.

Comment

Originally posted by murakami
                Good god. Godel, Escher, Bach and Max Mara, definitely different, but piques my interest.
                Murakami, what can I say? I am a person of eclectic and varied tastes. :-) GEB and Metamagical Themas are two of my favorite books, though I have others. The shoes, well, because I guess I have a streak of vanity, as well as an appreciation of innovation and quality engineering, whether it be in my toys, my associates, or my shoes.

RocketGrl

Comment

Best of Bowie dvds
                  Beatles puzzle
                  Edward Scissorhands dvd
                  Metropolis dvd
                  Dream Theater- "Train of Thought" cd
                  >.>'' Hello Kitty pajamas.
                  Salvador Dali calendar
                  "Hell Froze Over" Apple poster
                  "Blessed are the young, for they shall inherit the national debt."-Herbert Hoover

<3

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                    Ok.../dev/null-ish question here...but is it just me or does anyone else start hearing Rocket Queen by GnR everytime she posts?
                    Thanks Chris! I think I am flattered. FYI, I got the handle when I was a wannabee aerospace student. It stuck and I was just too lazy to change it.

RocketGrl

Comment

Thanks Chris! I think I am flattered. FYI, I got the handle when I was a wannabee aerospace student. It stuck and I was just too lazy to change it.

RocketGrl

Yes, it certainly wasn't a put down by any means. I have a weird idiosyncrasy of hearing people's names/handles and songs starting in my head. For you, it's Rocket Queen. When mfreeck sets her IRC nick to freek-away I start hearing Trip Away by Jane's Addiction except with the words changed to Freek Away...

I have issues. :D

Comment

Yes, it certainly wasn't a put down by any means. I have a weird idiosyncrasy of hearing people's names/handles and songs starting in my head. For you, it's Rocket Queen. When mfreeck sets her IRC nick to freek-away I start hearing Trip Away by Jane's Addiction except with the words changed to Freek Away...

I have issues. :D

Then my other handle would probably bring up for you some Wagnerian operas, and my given name would call up refrains from a tune by an ex-Traffic member. We all have our peculiarities. Personally, I find peculiarities totally delicious!

:-)

RocketGrl

Comment

Murakami, what can I say? I am a person of eclectic and varied tastes. :-) GEB and Metamagical Themas are two of my favorite books, though I have others. The shoes, well, because I guess I have a streak of vanity, as well as an appreciation of innovation and quality engineering, whether it be in my toys, my associates, or my shoes.

RocketGrl

GEB is one those books that I have been reading and re-reading over the past 20 years. It still gives me lots of stuff to think about. I would also recommend Stephen Wolfram's A New Kind of Science.

Italians may not be able to keep a government solvent for more than 4 months, but they are damn fine engineers and designers when it comes aquaducts, cars and shoes.

Comment

Then my other handle would probably bring up for you some Wagnerian operas, and my given name would call up refrains from a tune by an ex-Traffic member. We all have our peculiarities. Personally, I find peculiarities totally delicious!

:-)

RocketGrl

The sad thing is, other than you, me, and probably bascule no one else has figured your given name out....these kids today..I'll tell you what :D

Comment

The sad thing is, other than you, me, and probably bascule no one else has figured your given name out....these kids today..I'll tell you what :D
                              Gone way off topic, but...*snicker* So much music, so little time...

RocketGrl

Comment

I really need to find a good quality vinyl copy of Traffic's Mr. Fantasy...
                                45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
                                45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
                                [ redacted ]

Comment

Working...
                                X