audio question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audio question

does anyone know if there is a way to transfer .rm files into .mp3 format or .wav format?
    -cru.

Originally posted by cru
    does anyone know if there is a way to transfer .rm files into .mp3 format or .wav format?
    You might want to check out this site: http://www.doeasier.org/joiner/
    "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

Originally posted by cru
      I forgot to add that the site does deal with just audio joining as well video and audio joining. You just have to go through the site
      "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

i think what i need is a sound recorder, that will record sounds that go through my sound card, but i can't find one that is free.
        -cru.

Comment

Originally posted by cru
          i think what i need is a sound recorder, that will record sounds that go through my sound card, but i can't find one that is free.
          If you want to save Real Audio streams to your HD (as .ra format) you need Streambox Vcr Suite 2 (4.03MB).

You can then use StreamBox Ripper 2.009 (544KB) to convert the .ra file to .mp3

:)

Comment

Originally posted by BackatchaBandit
            If you want to save Real Audio streams to your HD (as .ra format) you need Streambox Vcr Suite 2 (4.03MB).

You can then use StreamBox Ripper 2.009 (544KB) to convert the .ra file to .mp3

:)
            thanks for the help
            -cru.

Comment

I have a wmv file that is a video, and I only want to extract the sound from it, I will try this and see how it goes....

Comment

Working...
              X