Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What? You're not getting ready for DC12 yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by highwizard
    And it's the Defcon CUP not the Defcon Bong.
    As the "high" wizard I'm sure you know the ins and outs of the Defcon Bong though, am I right?

What do I have to do to win the Defcon Bong?
    45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
    45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
    [ redacted ]

Comment

Originally posted by [Syntax]
      Ok Mr Wizard, I have changed the caption to Cup to appease everyone involved. I noticed the other 3 pics I had posted all said Cup as well.. Maybe my mind wandered.

It makes you feel better when you do things for HighWizard. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Neural
        Now to find out if the powers that be will allow me to walk around defcon with a liquor dispenser on my back. :)
        Who said it had to look like a liquor dispenser or be advertised as one? Seriously, I was meaning, who'd know the difference that wasnt sampling it, and only saw a normal backpack? Just keep it to the people you know, and you might not have to deal with the nasty details.

Comment

Originally posted by sethstorm
          Who said it had to look like a liquor dispenser or be advertised as one? Seriously, I was meaning, who'd know the difference that wasnt sampling it, and only saw a normal backpack? Just keep it to the people you know, and you might not have to deal with the nasty details.

Except for the fact that the Goons run and read these boards, and they know neural.

Comment

Working...
          X