X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defcon 12 Or Bust (from: Ct/ri)

Hello!

I live in Connecticut, USA, and my other friend lives in Rhode Island, USA. We have never been to any of the previous DefCons...actually, we've never heard of DefCon 'til a few months ago, and we thought "HELL! Let's go to Las Vegas, and on the way, let's get some education and some alcohol poisoning while we're at it." So, we decided to attend your interesting convention and see if perhaps we can play some TCP/IP drinking games and/or wardrive contests. Maybe even actually answer something correctly!

Anyway, if anyone is still looking for roommates to like bunk or whateva to meet their quote in order to get those fancy rooms at the AP, let us know. If not, it's cool, 'cause we'll probably end up renting a really shitty room or just sleep outside in park somewhere (LIKE CAMPING!).

We are frugal sons of biscuits, but we do share alcohol. WOO!

- Dremus

you'll do just fine......

I imagine you'll redefine your drinking concepts, ask around for me and I can promise you that.. :)

Comment

So, I should just walk around and ask the moderators, "Hey folks, have you guys seen Flea anywhere?"

Comment

you have two choices, ask around, probably wont have to ask TOO many people.

OR

listen for the loud drunk guy and if he looks like this:
        23.org/~flea/flea.jpg
        then you've found me!

Comment

Originally posted by dremus
          Hello!

I live in Connecticut, USA, and my other friend lives in Rhode Island, USA. We have never been to any of the previous DefCons...actually, we've never heard of DefCon 'til a few months ago, and we thought "HELL! Let's go to Las Vegas, and on the way, let's get some education and some alcohol poisoning while we're at it." So, we decided to attend your interesting convention and see if perhaps we can play some TCP/IP drinking games and/or wardrive contests. Maybe even actually answer something correctly!

Anyway, if anyone is still looking for roommates to like bunk or whateva to meet their quote in order to get those fancy rooms at the AP, let us know. If not, it's cool, 'cause we'll probably end up renting a really shitty room or just sleep outside in park somewhere (LIKE CAMPING!).

We are frugal sons of biscuits, but we do share alcohol. WOO!

- Dremus
          Are you guys jewish or something? God, you sound so fucking annoying.

Comment

Are you guys jewish or something? God, you sound so fucking annoying
            No no, we're not Jewish; we're just annoying.

P.S.

Oh, and Flea, thanks. You kind of remind me of my school's LAN Analyst when we flashed these girls by my state's IRS buidling.
            Last edited by dremus; April 15, 2004, 09:51.

Comment

No no, we're not Jewish; we're just annoying.
              Well, now I can hate you without being called a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by flea
                you have two choices, ask around, probably wont have to ask TOO many people.

OR

listen for the loud drunk guy and if he looks like this:
                23.org/~flea/flea.jpg
                then you've found me!
                I was wondering how long that would take..
                That is flea in a cheerful mood, as is THIS
                Beware, however of when he runs out of moonshine and turns ferrell...
                Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Don't shoot at a raccoon when flea is in the area either or he will give you a .22 enema.

Comment

nooo, I would never shoot another person. But I'll rip your ear off and sell it to a mexican to put in one of those whacky burritos they make.. lengua.. cabaze.. whacky..

Comment

I did not mean to say you would put a .22 bullet in us. You'd put the entire firearm in us!

Comment

Such violence within you folks. Remind me to bring hydrogen peroxide so I can pour it down you guys' eyes if my keg does dry.

[shakes fist in yielding fury]

Comment

if you are looking for a place to stay you can always sign up for the $LackEy program...
                          If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Such violence within you folks. Remind me to bring hydrogen peroxide so I can pour it down you guys' eyes if my keg does dry.

[shakes fist in yielding fury]
                            what. the. hell. are. you. trying. to. say?

If you only provide for one keg's worth of beer at defcon, it's your own fault if it runs dry.

Comment

Originally posted by flea
                              what. the. hell. are. you. trying. to. say?

If you only provide for one keg's worth of beer at defcon, it's your own fault if it runs dry.
                              What the hell do you mean *IF* it runs dry? Wimping out on us flea?

Comment

Working...
                              X