Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HighWiz, if things get to rowdy in the DC719 room can I come over there?
    "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

Originally posted by lil_freak
      HighWiz, if things get to rowdy in the DC719 room can I come over there?
      Not a problem.

Comment

This is my last Defcon I will be able to attend for a while due to me moving to South Africa. I want to go out in style this year, and would like to stay at the AP. I can bring drinks, food, money, and some fun. email me back at andicatali@cs.com

Originally posted by highwizard
        Possible bed and floor space available in my room this year. As of right now none of my friends have asked to use the pull out bed down stairs or the floor space, so I am opening up to the rest of the community. Make your offers here... If anything looks good we'll see what we can do.

Comment

Originally posted by darkfowl
          This is my last Defcon I will be able to attend for a while due to me moving to South Africa. I want to go out in style this year, and would like to stay at the AP. I can bring drinks, food, money, and some fun. email me back at andicatali@cs.com
          You are aware that you will be in a room with two gay guys, right?

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
            You are aware that you will be in a room with two gay guys, right?
            Gay guys? No way.

Hehe, actually anyone who reads the forum here should know that already. And really, that information shouldn't matter (but I guess to some people it does).

I would not have a problem with that, however I don't know you. I'll be sure to say hello at the con.

LosT

Comment

Well LosT, at least you can find out if you are cute or not. ;)

Comment

Working...
              X