X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alklloyd
    "You maniacs! You blew it all up! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!"
    As long as I can get Linda Harrison in a leather loincloth and a martini out of it, I'm fine with the idea :)

Comment

Question... Will the monkeys have some attire? (Like a black and white suit.) As always said, “The first impression is a lasting impression.”

Gormless

Comment

Originally posted by Gormless
        Question... Will the monkeys have some attire? (Like a black and white suit.)
        Tuxedos, roller skates, and Uncle Sam top hats. They will also be smoking cigars.

Comment

Originally posted by skroo
          Tuxedos, roller skates, and Uncle Sam top hats. They will also be smoking cigars.
          HMMMMM sounds very good. I'm In.

Gormless

Comment

Originally posted by skroo
            As long as I can get Linda Harrison in a leather loincloth and a martini out of it, I'm fine with the idea :)
            You know, even from that brief look at her in the remake <cough>, she still looked good.

The only good thing about that pos was Tim Roth and Heston's cameo.

Al
            "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

At the end of con, could there be a mokey knife fight? That would be swell.

"Furious George! What have they done to your beautiful face?"
              The mighty man will become a tinder and his works a spark; both will burn together with nothing to quench the flames.

Comment

Originally posted by night_flux

Kinda like when Stewie ordered the two butlers to fight to the death in Family Guy.
                Did Everquest teach you that?

Comment

Originally posted by night_flux

It would probably be easier to get midget wrestling..
                  Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by che
                    It would probably be easier to get midget wrestling..
                    Um, I don't think that would be a good idea. Besides would you want to See This???
                    "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

Originally posted by lil_freak
                      Um, I don't think that would be a good idea. Besides would you want to See This???
                      That would rule!! We could have Bridget the Midget as a ring girl!
                      I remember the days when there would be at least one midget battle royal a week on TV... damn political correctness!
                      Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by che
                        That would rule!! We could have Bridget the Midget as a ring girl!
                        I remember the days when there would be at least one midget battle royal a week on TV... damn political correctness!
                        I think they prefer to be refered to as vertically challenged...or is it something else this week...?

I enjoy talking to myself...it's usually the only intelligent conversations I get to have.

Comment

At exactly what point is someone a midget? My girlfriend is 4'11" or 5'0" at the most and keeps worrying that she might be a midget. Wonder if she can get extra financial aid for that.

-zac
                          %54%68%69%73%20%69%73%20%6E%6F%74%20%68%65%78

Comment

Originally posted by pr0zac0x2a
                            At exactly what point is someone a midget? My girlfriend is 4'11" or 5'0" at the most and keeps worrying that she might be a midget. Wonder if she can get extra financial aid for that.

-zac
                            Under Five feet and over a certain age constitutes availability for federal aid. And they are not midgets they are "little people."
                            Did Everquest teach you that?

Comment

Originally posted by allentrace
                              And they are not midgets they are "little people."
                              MC Peepants says it's 4 da shorteez.

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but haven't we already covered the monkey butler scene with lackeys?
                                Where's the dedication?

Comment

Working...
                                X